DH Forum Sticky

Hi Nevalistis, glad to see you commenting. Know you are very busy of late.

When you get a moment, could you sticky this DH post:

Thanks

2 Likes

I guess that’s one way to summon the sticky deity. But I think a ritual pizza sacrifice would have been better:

6 Likes

It is not a great pizza, but if i had sticky ability I just might accept it!

2 Likes

It comes with the curse of permanent acid reflux!

2 Likes

Well… if it’s gonna take pizza to get that post pinned, then…

1 Like

Pinned!

I’ve posted it a few times, but I do have a public email address you can request these kinds of things at. There’s a good chance I’ll miss a thread asking for this kind of thing, but I check my email pretty regularly. :slight_smile: I can’t guarantee a response, but you’ll know I’ve at least seen it.

I’m not always as present as I like (I handle a lot more than just forums and social media, including writing blogs, patch notes, sending dev feedback, organizing the travel for streamers at BlizzCon, etc.), and it’s a particularly busy time of the year, so I appreciate your patience while I try to juggle all these moving pieces. :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks, I know you are busy and appreciate your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ritual pizza sacrifice worked!

Also, it didn’t hurt that I brought it up the issue in the Barb thread lol

5 Likes

Yep, I’m pretty sure it was that last post in the Barb thread that got us noticed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, it’s because I actually had time allotted to be on the forums today because of the patch note deployment. :wink: I try my best to be around a bit more on a day we have something posting so I can give clarifications, follow up, and fix any mistakes that managed to make it through approvals.

2 Likes

C’mon, we know the truth. It was the pizza.

4 Likes