-under construction-

Profile Check (no MP proof)

T16 Gear / Skill Check

T16 Speed Rift

T16 Ancient Puzzle Ring

Grift Gear / Skill Check

Speed Grift lvl 90 Gameplay

3 Likes

I like SSF and I wish the game rewarded players more for choosing to play solo as I mostly play by myself.

What I’m curious about is that the SSF game play vids you provided is no different than “non-SSF” game play as you’re running the standard UE setup just without CoE and there’s a lot of that floating around the internet.

It’s apparent you put in some work with these vids, but I have to wonder what the target audience and intent is that isn’t already readily available. Sick Yangs though.

1 Like

Its all about the fun, to achieve everything by yourself :wink:

I also never used the AH in the old days. Die hard SSF, always :slight_smile:

additional content:

T16 Speed Bounties

Farming HF Amu Ubers

Speed Grift lvl 100

2 Likes

Ah, old school DH. I respect that.

I know there was a small SSF community in vanilla, do you remember BladeZer025? Good friend and clanmate, was totally into SSF in vanilla and had impressive gear given the amount of hours he played.

Well, when it comes to SSF, I was not aware of any community, sorry my bad…

Update:

T16 Goblin Farm Route

T16 Secret Cow Level

@Beastman

Thank you for posting this. I may not “say” much, but I suspect I’ll be visiting often. :wink:

Edit: The only thing you left out of your T16 Gear / Skill Check that I would have liked to have seen was how your geared your Templar and what Skills he’s using.

1 Like

Templar Setup coming up :wink:

T16 Rainbow Portal

Grift Pushing Gear / Skill Check

Grift Pushing lvl 110

1 Like

:laughing: Thank you! :beer:

1 Like

Motivation of playing D3 and Demon Hunter

As an FYI about SSF activities - Garfm (and before Garfm, Leviathan) run a seasonal SSF league. Information about it is easy to find with typical search strategies.

While I appreciate Leviathans effort, I would have preferred something that runs completely automatic, to be honest…(I dont want to sound too picky :wink: )

Not to sound rude, but I’m missing something here.

As I understand, SSF players simply play the game solo at all times. My question here is: What do the SSF videos here show that non-SSF players can’t already do by playing solo?

Doesn’t SSF simply mean that progression is slower than when in groups (especially for bounties, gem levels, and paragon)? If so, I don’t see anything particularly novel in the videos.

Again, I don’t want to come across as rude, but I’m wondering what I’m missing here. Of course, everyone is entitled to play the game as they game solo if they want; however, until an official SSF mode is added, this style of play will not be competitive on the leaderboards.

1 Like

@ Iria
You are 100% correct. Its all about the fun achieving everything by yourself, nothing else. :slight_smile:

I’m sure it differs between players. It’s not about competition or the Leaderboards. As @Beastman said:

I see it as being similar to players who only play Hardcore Characters. There’s a certain pride that goes with having a high-level Character with awesome gear, accomplishing objectives on the highest Difficulties without dying.

I can never make the claim myself, unfortunately. I belong to a large gaming community and since D3’s release, I’ve played coop and solo. These days I play strickly solo, but if a friend asks for help, I’m more than willing to stop what I’m doing to help them out.

I have to say, I’m really impressed with Beastman’s accomplishments. More than double my Paragon Points and I’ve played since release. (Although, I’ve taken breaks from time to time). And have you seen all those Primal items they have equipped?

Kudos, Beastman! :beer:

1 Like

thanks mate :beers:

Best T16 Speed Rift map layout

eazy peazy Bounty Mats CR

everything for the Demon Hunter :wink:

EDIT:
Gambling and Crafting

I’m not sure what you mean by this. If your Profile was unavailable at the time of your last edit, it is available now.

If you mean you can’t post links, you can. You just need to paste the link in your post, select it and then click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.

Or just enclose the link with grave accents ` — the key to the left of the 1 key at the top of your keyboard, that also has the tilde character ~.

To post a link to your Demon Hunter, Faith, type this:

`https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Beastman-2676/hero/66399801`

Which produces this:

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Beastman-2676/hero/66399801

The workaround with ` is correct, but I think Beastman will probably find the key between BackSpace and Ăź, just over the ĂĽ on his keyboard. :wink:

I’m still catching up, watching your videos, some for a second time. One thing I miss in the OP is seeing your “Details” Sheet. It would be nice if you would insert a short video showing this just after the “T16 Gear / Skill Check” section. (And don’t forget the Follower’s “Detail” Sheet). :wink:

I’ve noticed you only have two items with CDR on it, a Flawless Royal Diamond in your Helm, a cubed Dawn and Paragon Points. I would like to see your Sheet CDR. Also, things like CHC, CHD, Resistances, etc.

(Note: I see that you have changed some gear and Passive Skills in later videos. Still, “Details” Sheets would be helpful).

I really enjoyed this. Did you realize that within the first 54 seconds, you had already picked up more Gold than needed for the Avarice Conquest? Not that you needed it. But still… very nice. :smile:

You probably already know this, but Not the Cow Level is the only area in the game where every single Corpse drops a huge pile of Gold. I only mention it because, even though you leave a lot of loot on the ground, you took the time to open all the Chests. But, I never saw you click on a single Corpse. :confused:

I just got to this video. From reading your posts in these forums, I would have never guessed that English was not your native language. And in this video, you speak English better than you give yourself credit for. You have a heavy accent (from an English-speaking perspective), but you enunciate very well. Even I could understand everything you said. :+1:

This has got to be the best Challenge Rift video I have yet to see. It is the first one I’ve ever seen where you not only show the CR, but also how to collect the CR Cache. I don’t know how many Bug Reports I read on the old D3 forums about players who “successfully complete” their CR and either did not receive their Cache or did not know how to claim it. Great job! :beer:

I still play D3 on a regular basis. But, I have to say, you have re-inspired me! :bow_and_arrow:

I realize that European keyboard layouts are different from American keyboard layouts. Here are 3 examples of European keyboards:

The first two images show ` on the key I specified above. (To the left of the 1 key. Although, in the first image, the ~ character is not included. It is included on that key in the second image).

In the third image, the ` key appears to be located on the 7 key.

Hopefully, Beastman knows where it is on his keyboard. And, if all else fails, he can paste the URL, select it and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar, as noted above. :wink:

Rock on, @Beastman! :beer:

1 Like

I didn’t make my comment because he’s from EU, but because I know him from the german forums. And unless he is a developer or using software like LaTeX quite often (where you make heave use of the brackets { and }), it is very likely that he’s using the german layout. :wink:

But I am pretty sure that he knows where to find this key. It’s not rocket science. :joy:

But enough OT, imho.

@Beastman: Go on with this entertainment! Always nice too see someone’s having fun with the Demon Hunter! :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

Having fun with the rocking Demon Hunter, I can definitely do that :wink:

Paragon grinding (Part 1 + 2)