Delete this post please

The first 4 steps get you a full set and cosmetics. The 5th step gives you a portait frame. So I totally understand why he starts season journey, even if he stops half way.

Some are fine and I don’t mind them.

True, but he says: Got all the gear to make the build I want to play (whirlwind).
And then deletes it in anger.

And he knew all of this and exactly what was required of the seasonal journey. He also was playing one of, if not, the most easily completable set dungeon set builds. This whole thread is really a nothingburger.

2 Likes

I really don’t understand why players feel the Season Journey has to be done linearly. There is no point at which the Set Dungeon has to be completed until everything else is done. Ergo, there is no reason to do a difficult Set Dungeon based on the set one was gifted.

The requirements for ever stage can be viewed in the Journey drop down menu. Another option is the interactive list at https://d3resource.com/journey/

It is a near impossibility not to find all components to complete every class specific set while completing everything else up to the Guardian requirements.

Once everything else is complete go back and do the easiest dungeon for your class.

Or don’t. The Ethereal items can be found regardless of whether the Journey is complete or not.

3 Likes

Lol good luck with life.

Probably, to newer players, the “you must complete the previous chapter” statement is off-putting and makes them think they cannot skip through. Or, in fact, for example, run a T12 Nephalem rift in under 4 minutes and accomplish multiple events at once.

The game is not entirely friendly in its notices and descriptions.

1 Like

Where would one find such a statement?

I think he meant an assumption by the player… likely due to the “enlist” mechanism.

You mean other than every time you open the Season Journey to look at or obtain rewards and it says, if you look at Chapter 2 for example but haven’t finished Chapter 1, that you must complete the previous one?

Some of us know what it means. But, it is not exactly precise language.

Doesn’t matter. Wasted effort for no benefit.

1 Like

DH Marauders is pretty much a gimme.

the ethereals don’t carry over but you should at least get the achievement so you can have them for mog