Delay in GR's clicking next level entrance and shrines

While in Greater Rifts, I almost always have to wait to click on shrines or click on the entrance to next/previous levels. They show up in the mini-map, but are not clickable immediately, with or without monsters nearby. I’ve hovered the mouse all over the area, move around and into entrance ways and do the same and still doesn’t show up for a while. Sometimes it is just a few second but often it is 10 or more seconds. I’ve tried holding down several different buttons (alt / Ctrl etc.) to see if that helps, but it does not. I’ve also tried reducing graphics quality to see if that helps and it doesn’t. I was hoping to get some assistance as it nearly always adds a chunk of time to my clears, has caused me to die numerous times and has led me to be unable to clear higher GR’s.

Thanks!

I read that and immediately this came to mind…

So, is it just at entrances / level transition portals you have the issue?

What operating system are you on? I played on Mac for ages and suffered from that - so much so my former clanmates stopped inviting me to rats because I’d be a couple of screens behind from level switches.

Switching to MS Windows helped with that immensely but I’d already left the clan before that.

It happens at doors within levels too, although seems to be less of an issue. I have the same issue when trying to click on shrines also though.