Decided to try D3 again before WoW Classic

The only thing diablo 3 is actually great at is breaking world record of RNG in game.

2 Likes

No… there is quite a lot more to Diablo III than just rifts. Heck, I even played through the campaign recently and had a great time.

2 Likes

That’s hard to believe frankly

4 Likes

And why the hell would I lie about that? Seriously, dude… :stuck_out_tongue:

I just find it incredibly boring, and there’s really no point to it, it doesn’t offer any meaningful challenge, reward, or even story.

4 Likes

I also run the campaign, I love the side quests with the followers and Shen, so you can fill out the back story. I am sure that some “players” do not even know about these. :+1: For some it’s all about speed, get from point A to point B as fast as possible. Finish the season in the first weekend. Come to the forum and complain that they do not have anything to do. Now, that is boring as hell. :sob:

2 Likes

Okay… and based on this, you imply that I’m lying?

take it easy bud i was taking a shot about the campaign being boring not your honesty.

I would never sully a knight like yours white armor, I wouldn’t dream of it.

2 Likes

Is Molten Core all there is? Nothing new? What’s the point?

1 Like

Yeah because that sounds so much more productive and content-bountiful in comparison…

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You have d2 medianxl and poe

2 Likes

every season i feel this way idk why i ever reinstall this game lol

3 Likes

A necromancer just resurrected a 4 month old thread and added absolutely nothing to it.

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping old threads for no reason (also called “necroing”).

It’s a game. Seriously, what do you want it to do ‘end game’? Do the laundry? Mow the yard? Bring you breakfast in bed?

1 Like

You seem shocked. You do know active development in D3 stopped after RoS shipped almost 6 years ago. All the focus was making a new game and salvaging bits from what would have been the second expansion.

So with a skeleton crew manning a dead ship, not much was going to happen. Knowing everything that happened, I’m surprised we got this much.

My God. Get a life, lol.

3 Likes

Bro, just uninstall that “game”.
I realized I regret every second playing this horrible game.
Find myself playing Diablo 1 and enjoying every minute of it.

4 Likes

I am not exactly a fan of D3 GRift being the only endgame.
But damn, D3 GRift >>> D2 boss runs.

D2 endgame was awful.

1 Like

If your best argument to complain about GRs is Bhaal runs. Well. LOL

actually, there was boss, random ‘special’ spots dotted around the world (i.e pits in a1), xp farming, MF farming, rune farming, socketed items farming, PVP, low lvl PVP, there was certainly a f*ck load more than endless GR runs.

tbh though, imo, d2 went downhill after 1.08 or whatever, when synergies were introduced and the stupid runewords like enigma etc. - noobified the game too much.