Decided to try D3 again before WoW Classic

A necromancer just resurrected a 4 month old thread and added absolutely nothing to it.

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping old threads for no reason (also called “necroing”).

It’s a game. Seriously, what do you want it to do ‘end game’? Do the laundry? Mow the yard? Bring you breakfast in bed?

1 Like

You seem shocked. You do know active development in D3 stopped after RoS shipped almost 6 years ago. All the focus was making a new game and salvaging bits from what would have been the second expansion.

So with a skeleton crew manning a dead ship, not much was going to happen. Knowing everything that happened, I’m surprised we got this much.

My God. Get a life, lol.

3 Likes

Bro, just uninstall that “game”.
I realized I regret every second playing this horrible game.
Find myself playing Diablo 1 and enjoying every minute of it.

4 Likes

I am not exactly a fan of D3 GRift being the only endgame.
But damn, D3 GRift >>> D2 boss runs.

D2 endgame was awful.

1 Like

If your best argument to complain about GRs is Bhaal runs. Well. LOL

actually, there was boss, random ‘special’ spots dotted around the world (i.e pits in a1), xp farming, MF farming, rune farming, socketed items farming, PVP, low lvl PVP, there was certainly a f*ck load more than endless GR runs.

tbh though, imo, d2 went downhill after 1.08 or whatever, when synergies were introduced and the stupid runewords like enigma etc. - noobified the game too much.