Decided to try D3 again before WoW Classic

Is this all there is? Rifts? Nothing new? My God, whats the point?

Why are the only good blizzard games the ones they’re re-releasing from a decade+ ago?

Sad!

3 Likes

You can also do bounties, vault runs, cow levels or ubers if you want…

4 Likes

What’s the point of those though? I get i need crafting mats from bounties, but cow levels and vault runs are just random spawned portals, no? The ubers are just the infernal machine 2x boss portals right? Those all feel like useless things. I wouldn’t mind grinding gear in rifts if we had d2 sstyle dueling, but grinding gear so i can farm a harder rift so i can get gear to farm a harder rift just feels really unrewarding.

2 Likes

Nope, use Puzzle Ring in cube to open vault and Bovine Bardiche to open cow level in cube also…

You can get a rainbow goblin that will sometimes open a portal to the cookie cutter land.

This is Diablo, do you want a different ending to a movie every time you watch it?

2 Likes

I never had this problem playing diablo 2.

I could grind baal runs until blood ran out of my ears just to get an advantage in dueling.

D3 just seems so, idk, pointless.

3 Likes

If you are not happy, pick a game you like and enjoy, D3 is over 7 years old. I would not expect any major changes.

1 Like

They explicitly said they were not done with Diablo 3, I held out hope that they weren’t lying. :slight_smile:

There are plenty of older games that are still rewarding and fun to play. I don’t think it would take much to right the ship.

3 Likes

The only thing diablo 3 is actually great at is breaking world record of RNG in game.

2 Likes

No… there is quite a lot more to Diablo III than just rifts. Heck, I even played through the campaign recently and had a great time.

2 Likes

That’s hard to believe frankly

4 Likes

And why the hell would I lie about that? Seriously, dude… :stuck_out_tongue:

I just find it incredibly boring, and there’s really no point to it, it doesn’t offer any meaningful challenge, reward, or even story.

4 Likes

I also run the campaign, I love the side quests with the followers and Shen, so you can fill out the back story. I am sure that some “players” do not even know about these. :+1: For some it’s all about speed, get from point A to point B as fast as possible. Finish the season in the first weekend. Come to the forum and complain that they do not have anything to do. Now, that is boring as hell. :sob:

2 Likes

Okay… and based on this, you imply that I’m lying?

take it easy bud i was taking a shot about the campaign being boring not your honesty.

I would never sully a knight like yours white armor, I wouldn’t dream of it.

2 Likes

Is Molten Core all there is? Nothing new? What’s the point?

1 Like

Yeah because that sounds so much more productive and content-bountiful in comparison…

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You have d2 medianxl and poe

2 Likes

every season i feel this way idk why i ever reinstall this game lol

3 Likes