D4 Internal testing has begun. BETA SOON!?

Good stuff, but I was right before everyone else at the old forums saying D4 @ 2022. You were there, you know.

Yeah, I’d like to think that most of us figured that the earliest that D4 would launch would be 2023.

1 Like

So you were claiming D4 was releading in 2022, in the old D3 forums long before we knew D4 was a thing? Seriously. You’ve taken so many Ls you really should just go hide until D4 is out.

BTW, it means you were still wrong since 2023 was the only announcement made for a D4 release. Seriously dude, you’ve dug a hole so feep you reached the other side of the planet.

https://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-forums/diablo-iv-return-to-darkness/239799-d4-release-date-game-wisdom-of-the-crowd

Current Estimate (Counting 17 entries): Jan 30, 2023 (30/01/2023)

Thread is from November, 2019.

If not for the legal crapstorm and covid issues, it very well may have been out or very soon.

Your quote from that thread, “My prediction is 13th of July 2021.”

So, still wrong. My god. The hubris.

1 Like

Haven’t checked Diablo Fans since Necro was released in D3.

Honestly, I still doubt it would’ve released earlier than 2023.

Uh…

[Skelos_bg]: My prediction is 13th of July 2021.

You are trying to take credit for the average estimate, and ignore your own? :smiley:

1 Like

But of course. We are a team there. I may have said earlier to lower OP estimate.

Signs pointed to it with leads being fired and Blizzard going out of their way to say Diablo wouldn’t be released in 2022 when they never mentioned even a window prior. Take the year of distractions and work from home into account, it could eadily have been out.

Of course he is. He obviously is smarter than any of us.

Such a troll. Too bad he won’t be around to be laughed at since he’ll be too busy playing CP online.

CPO will totally kill D6VR when it arrives.

1 Like

I mean when they first announced it, they had said not even Blizzard soon. 2-3 years seem a bit short for that. So yeah, I still wouldn’t have expected any earlier than 2023, unless they were cutting corners, in which case sure a release date earlier than 2023 would definitely be possible.

The strange thing is there wasn’t something new all these years except maybe paragon boards. Makes you wonder what’s their work schedule. Or are they preparing content for like 2 years ahead already.

Blizzard soon usually means a year off. But knowing this version kicked off development in 2016, it was revealed in 2019, D3 took 6 years, it would make sense that a release date of 2022 could happen.

Except you claimed to be from the future, so you should have known. Or are you just a liar?

Well if it was within a year, I’d imagine that they would’ve given a release date then. On the other hand, if it was soon, then I could see around 2 years before release. But since they had said not even Blizzard soon, I simply took that to meaning that it would take 3 years or more before Diablo 4 would launched. Again, if they had indeed plan to release the game before 2023, then I would simply see that as a sign of them cutting corners in order to hasten the game’s release.

Dude, there was an official info they planned a 2022 release.

That’s why they not even Blizzard soon. We know it’s going to be within a year from the Xbox showcase and we still don’t know the date.