D4 female Druid

Sticking to the classics today, eh?

3 Likes

you’ve literally just become a barnacle on my ship of posts. :laughing:

Dude, she is hot. You need glasses.

1 Like

More like you are the anchor keeping honest discussions you partake in sitting on the bottom of the ocean.

1 Like

It’s been that way since D1 in regards to Diablo, if you will.

This is how I wanna make my female DruDru

https://media.glamour.com/photos/580685b19bfdbc363f691879/6:7/w_983,h_1147,c_limit/gaga.jpg

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s some of you guys problem, whit a ticker female body type? You’re probably too used to the high fantasy slender female body. But this is dark fantasy it’s more grounded. I personaly think it’s refreshing to see more body types, not just playboy modell female, and big muscle brain male.

14 Likes

Has nothing to do with having a problem with a thicker femal body type. For the barbarian, I exactly expect that but in a muscular way. Imo, chubby just doesn’t fit into dark fantasy, there’s no time for comfort and drinking beers etc., especially not for a druid. I just liked the skinny d2 design so much more and at least hoped the female version is more like that since the male one already looks bad.

3 Likes

Actually since Druids are philosophers, and poets, they do chill more than others, sitting around meditateing. They are muscular, but have a layer of fat on top, so what? I always imagined Druids should be a bit fat. MAKE ALL CASTER CLASSES FAT!!!

3 Likes

Anorexia is not class specific, it is a disease.

But in sanctuary many seem to be ill, so both could be possible.

When i think about my imagination about the druid optics, i would say that i couldn’t differentiate the gender, because they all looks like wolves/bears/unkempt forest dwellers :sweat_smile:

There is a difference between a curved female shape (like Myriam) and just overweight and fat like the druid. Nobody said she needs to be skinny but I don’t want to waddle around with such a fat chick. And it does not fit the harsh environment theme a bit. Or are there burger restaurants in druid land?

1 Like

Fat doesn’t mean unhealthy. She could whoopi you like Goldberg.

1 Like

She is definitely not healthy

4 Likes

I didn’t see them overweight now, they seem to be more muscular whit a bit of fat. They are big. And I wouldn’t call Myriam curvy, she’s fat AF, compared to the female Druid in these videos and pictures. In the last they were on paar. Now Myriam is the burger queen. And in that harsh enviremnt they need that fat. And we don’t know where our Druid came from, they always wonder around, so yeah maybe they found a McDonald’s or something. Or you know they ate a bunch of bad guys in their animal forms. I could ask how the Barbs maintain their muscle structure, they need a ton of nutrition to be that beefy. So how come they are not walking skeletons, if the enviroment is so harsh, and food so scarce? They stumbled on some protein shake warehouse?

1 Like

Well I gotta admit it’s hard to see through the armor but they could as well be more of the strongman/woman body type
You know, big but not defined

Those granite-hard biceps can crush a watermelon like a peanut!

Haven’t you seen all the complaining about the D2R Amazon looking like a man
And why so sexist?

Yes no one said they can’t be skinny. But why MUST they be skinny? Why isn’t being a bit fat spell caster, who calls forth wild animals for aid, and enhanced their own body by shapeshifting acceptable? Where is it written that all spell casters, male or female, HAS TO BE slender and fitt? Just because this is what we used to? Just because it has a slight chance of PC :poop: in it? Or is it just something we see into it?

1 Like

I think they assume that these body sizes were relatively unusual to non-existent in these “times” and circumstances

because they have to appease those that don´t even play the games and to go broke.

1 Like