D3 Unexpected error

I keep getting unexpected error codes when I try and launch D3.
06850D1D-A0FB-435F-9DEC-318FD1C9C387
I have tried running it in 32 bit, i have done a full delete of bnet and diablo 3 folders, still not working. The game was running a few weeks ago. All my other games run fine, steam/rockstar/epic/bethesda.
Help please.
This worked for me.

Thanks for the update, Dethmetalhed! Glad to hear that it helped! I appreciate the link over to that thread :slight_smile: Let us know if any new crashes or issues come up!

Was this ever resolved? I’ve practically done identical things, and any search for another forum or video leads to no results. People say go into a file and change a number to a different number, turn off streaming (which isn’t even an available option), download another app and turn off that streaming in case it’s a ghost like effect; just nothing. All other games work just fine except this. Driver are updated and I agree, I don’t care to downgrade my driver for one game that apparently has some issue

hello i have the same issue cant play D3. for unexpected error need some help please

What resolved Dethmetalhed was the Razer Chroma SDK workaround. If you have or had a razer product these steps may be able to help with the crashes.

1. Go to the Documents folder.
  2. Select the Diablo III folder.
  3. Open the D3prefs.txt file using Notepad.
  4. Add or Edit the following line. The value should be 1, like so:
  5. DisableChromaEffects “1”
  6. Save the file and try Diablo III again.

The crashes can be caused by different issues that will need to be looked into individually. If it continues, please contact our Technical Support team or create a new thread with a DxDiag file. Use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

1 Like

My game was crashing with the same error and this step helped me.
Thank you so much!

1 Like