D3 Season Update

Hmmm… Not sure the point you are trying to make, since your profile is hidden also.

2 Likes

Seriously? I can think of a better use of your first posts other than attacking someone. Welcome to the forum by the way. Hope your following posts are more constructive.

2 Likes

He does play. This season a Tempest Rush monk, 1269 paragons, highest gem Bane of the Trapped at 125.

1 Like

Pez said that the S28 PTR will start at the tail end of January, likely meaning the start will be the week of January 23-27. PTRs tend to last 2 weeks that seems reasonable to assume in this case (if not longer) since Pez said:

The season end day tends to be at least 1 week after the PTR ends. There will be a week or 2 gap to S28. The earliest I think S28 can start is Feb.17 and it may be even later.

2 Likes

Ah well, i see your point. :blush:

1 Like

Next season wont start before March. Ptr testing is mostly 3-4 weeks and then 1 week downtime. Also this ptr is “going to be a good one” which sounds like more then 3-4 weeks testing.

I guess from the news, “S3(D2R) to begin sometime in mid-February”. I would say Februar 16th(Thursday).
And D3 S28 will start 1 week later Februar 24th(Friday).
D3 PTR patch notes next week Friday & PTR will start the week after.
I have played D3 since 2012, can’t wait to enjoy the last good(hopefully) S28 before D4 :slight_smile:

*Pls buff Multishot DH. One of the most satisfying build ^^

1 Like

I disagree on this, PTR is around 2 weeks and enough imo. Friday Februar 24th or even 17th is more realistic.

Past few seasons’ PTRs (S16 and later) were announced “Our two-week PTR testing period for the x.x.x update begins…”.

According to this: https://d3resource.com/seasons PTR start usually predates the season start by about a month (29 to 46 days).

2 Likes

They said it’s a “good” one, not a “big” one, but even if, 2 weeks is usualy enough.

hope no meme for this post

4 Likes

The PTR is going to be good… and then we’ll nerf it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Tyvm for this much needed update!

Correction: Then we’ll DOUBLE nerf it! :rofl:

5 Likes

Nothing like new people showing up just in time, to talk trash about someone who posts on these boards pretty much daily, and is usually helpful. :roll_eyes: Because they have no clue on why they can’t see someone’s profile.

Why don’t you go research on why you’re having the problem first before making yourself look like a donkey? Thanks.

3 Likes

When you use the word “it”, you mean witch doctor, right?

1 Like

It’s going to be great.

Thank you so much for the communication! You have no idea how much it means :slight_smile:

Excited!

I wonder if they’ll be introducing some D4 mechanics since it probably will be the last D3 season until D4 launches.

I’m actually really excited about Diablo 4 whereas before I was not hyped at all. Blizzard has shown with their new direction in dragonflight they understand what’s needed in their games.

1 Like

A Battle Pass perhaps?

1 Like

Huck huck. Hey, the battle pass is a defacto subscription. I’ve always thought that the Diablo franchise could use a subscription to increase the viability of its live service content. Good move imo.

This also stages Diablo to become Blizzards premier franchise, overthrowing WoW. Which means a lot of Diablo content. I’m all for that. And I hope this model succeeds.

2 Likes