D3 Season Update

They just had a sale over the holiday.

2 Likes

A sincere question - I was under the impression that no matter which version of D3 people had purchased, that the cube entered the game without charge?
Can you please explain what the cost was to everyone considering it did not come free?

As I understand it, those playing on PS3. Not only can they not get the Cube at all, but the costs to do so would include either a newer console and a potential game pack/expansion/repurchase or a PC that can run D3 and the game, perhaps with expansions.

oh wow finally some intresting and exciting news. I’ve been seeing my self playing seasons less and less but I atleast like to play to finish the season journey for the cosmetic rewards. I find it difficult to find the interest to play more than that because I don’t see why i should compete for a spot on the leaderboards when people are cheating with bots farming bounty materials and paragons to progress and get stronger faster lol… Hope to see some nice QoL improvements tho.

1 Like

I checked this out on Reddit and other places and looked for reasons why.
The “cost” as you put it is not exactly descriptive or completely accurate.

People with older graphics cards on PC’s at a certain point around 3-4 years ago were told that their graphics card would no longer run the game or parts thereof. This became evident when it carried into the sewers, desolate sands and other places.
The PS3 was also included as one of the consoles they would not be updating. It seems it was not about Kanai’s Cube but actually, the PS3, like the PC’s and MAC’s that did not meet the minimum updated GPU and CPU specifications.

Hope it took so long for season 28 because they were so busy updating all the changes that Raxx wrote out during season 27 :upside_down_face:

Help Us Fix Diablo 3

5 Likes

Well if not all i hope a portion did got in. A big portion.

1 Like

Super Street Fighter mode? That would be sick indeed.

1 Like

Tick Tock!

3 Likes

Me waiting for the news about the PTR:

17 Likes

would be interesting to see if they announce something today. Also does anyone know if they use different ptr servers for d2r and d3?

there will be no ptr before february 5

Are the patch notes out yet ?

I hope you didn’t forget the sun lotion!

:slight_smile:

S27 PTR started a Tuesday so i guess they’ll do it again since today is the PTR opening of DII

Why would you think that? PezRadar directly stated in the opening post that the PTR comes at the tail end of January. That means 31st day at latest and the PTR patch notes well before that.

2 Likes

Yep, patch notes this Friday like last time and PTR openning Tuesday the very last day of January like the S27 PTR that started the Tuesday, 12nd of July.

1 Like

This entire season thing is bs in my opinion … by the time you are geared up, and really starting to rock and enjoy the season its about to end…
I started month ago, now it seems all the work i did and grind is just waste of time because “new season” is coming up…

1 Like

It is the longest season since years : 5 months and still on going. The season has to end one day, and i think they pushed it very far, you’ll have the occasion to blast soon as long as you start earlier.

1 Like

Than you are doing something wrong.

1 Like