D3 is too heavily based on paragon level

paragon level and 4 player xp farming. :confused: Could also be botting, since I see people with almost 2200 paragon. That is a lot after a few days.

not.

true.

a challenge isn’t a challenge, if you can OP-beat it after getting MP-boosted and informed from outside.

a place on the LB means nothing if you get mega-boosted to 10k paragon with MP and get informed by meta elitists.

i still enjoy this game, from day one, partly because i chose the right gaming-genre… and also because D3 is an epic polished mobblaster with Immersion, Lore and nice graphics and sounds. :statue_of_liberty:

lol you don’t even play seasons or aren’t now at least. Only level your gems to 90. Like wtf the point dude if you going to be paragon 2k in normal mode and have low level augments and gems like wtf. At that point you might as well go all our instead of being a little B about it. That’s what I would do but I can’t get myself to play that lame mode since like I said this game already beyond easy.

The fact every season I have higher gems than you makes me LOL and I only play like 3 weeks when I play a season. Hell my 5 day old sader has gems over 90.

i really think this was commented on by me already. np. :statue_of_liberty:

So you don’t actually play the game yet you comment on peoples threads when criticizing poor game mechanics got it.

It’s the same people who comment on competitive game posts like League of Legends about rank balance and then admit they don’t actually play ranked. Its so sad yet so funny.

I just can’t imagine wasting my time playing Non season. There’s a million things better to do than play NS Diablo 3 lol.

The only argument I have seen for it is “I don’t want to lose my items by starting over”. Yet 95% of people who say that don’t push content anyways where they need perfectly rolled gear or high gems/augments. It’s just a weird excuse.

let’s stay friends on this forum;

it’s easy:
-i do respect and understand your preferences,
-but i’ve other preferences and i claim this Diablo aRPG suits mine rightfully and also suits yours partly, despite yours don’t belong truly to the genre. :slightly_smiling_face: :statue_of_liberty:

That’s fine just realize a majority of people who complain do it for a valid reason. But then again people planning on spending a small number of hours and thinking they going to make LB in SC season or Non season are laughable as well.

1 Like

Unfortunately they messed up the paragon system 2.0 pretty badly.

Instead of having max:

• CD reduction at 50% when 50/50 you only have 10% (what a joke)
  • Resource Cost Reduction should also be 50% instead of 10%
  • Critical Hit Chance at 60% on 50/50 instead of the current laughable 10%
  • Critical Hit Damage at 600% on 50/50 instead of 50%
  • Attack Speed at 50% on 50/50 instead of 10%
  • All Ressistance at 1000 on 50/50 instead of 250
  • Life and Armor % could be 50% instead of 25% at 50/50
  • Life regeneration at least 4x highier than it’s currently on 50/50
  • Life per Hit also 4x highier
  • Remove Gold Find and replace it with Pick Up radius 25 on 50/50 (to compensate the loss of gold find you could just increase the Gold find on Gold Skin to 200 or 300% (like in D2 LoD)
  • Area Damage max 200 instead of 50 on 50/50 with a hard cap at 300 or 400
  • Remove Movement Speed and replace it with Resource per second (max 50 per second for WD and 10 for rest of classes (Your default movement speed would be increased by 25% when you create a new char)
  • You should also get 4x more resource points too on 50/50

All these changes would allow to create LOADS of new builds for T16 - GR100 and maybe more than just 1-3 builds for pushing highiest GRs.

If they changed it to the above numbers, you wouldn’t have to worry about stacking CD reduction on items or even use emeralds in weapons, you could use diamonds or any other. Same with Critical Hit Chance and Damage. You wouldn’t have to worry about getting perfect stats on your items and RNG wouldn’t be such a pain in the A$$ like it is right now.

Cooldown and Resource Cost Reduction, also Critical Hit Chance would be capped at MAX 85% from items up to 95% with skills. Critical Hit Damage would be capped at 750%.

All the changes from above would allow to create a lot of interesting builds with items and rolls that right now would never work.

If these changes were made I would definately buy D4 even if it had a metacritic user score of 0.1/10 and was considered the worst Diablo game ever made and I would turn into a hardcore ultra fanboy…

Of course only if all legendary and set items would remain the same just like they are right now…

Maybe I would even make a Youtube channel where I would praise D3 RoS and D4 to heavens :joy: