D2R: Personal/Instanced Loot is a MUST for this game!

I guess you didn’t read what I wrote.
And you type like a kid, I have played this game since release date.

No more botting and leeching when personal loot comes ! ITS OVER !

Heh, in meanwhile you can go play Minecraft :smiley:

1 Like

Your weak mentality shows that you play minecraft ! cause you like botting.

But when personal loot comes ITS OVER !

So you will need another strategy to get leech loot from others , since your bots and leeching mentality will be irrelevant !

ps. I bet you don’t even have the retail boxes of D1 and D2 !

now stop replying and cry more for me !

For the first, I dislike cheaters.
Why do you say I like botting?

This forum is for polite people, please go away.
Stop being Toxic.

Write like a real human being in the forum.

More more ! I want to taste more tears !

Changes will come ! ITS INEVITABLE !

ps. shared stash and auto-gold pick are only the beggining and are great !

We will improve D2 wether you like it or not !

like Project Diablo 2 and PoD did !

You can go play Diablo 3, small kids like you don’t deserve anything else.

You can’t win this argument… stop trying…

David Brevik the creator of Diablo 2 , proved you wrong ! (because he said that personal loot is better and wants it in D2)

its over after this…

Since D2 offers a System to make lobbies.
Shouldn’t be hard to put up an loot option.

Thus said, I’am not gonna buy it anyway :slight_smile:

That would be the best option for both worlds .

Before creating a game , the host can either choose Public Loot or Personal loot.

But i bet you that the majority of players will play with personal loot.

All you do is try to annoy.
You’re not arguing, you’re trying to make me angry.
But you failed your mission :joy:

I already made you angry ! hahahah

David Brevik made you angry as well ! hahaha

anyways ! no hard feelings !

it was funny tho.

He does not work in the game so he can not decide what should be in the Diablo 2 Remaster today.

Although he may like Personal Loot, he still does not work with the game.

I’m not mad either, no hard feelings.

1 Like

Before D2R.

D2 fans: David Brevik is the greatest man in the world. The creator of the best game ever. He is father of Diablo. He knows what is good and bad for Diablo game. ALL HAIL TO DAVID BREVIK!

After D2R and his statement of the personal loot.

D2 fans: Why would you guys even listen to people like David Brevik? He doesn’t even work in Diablo 2 anymore. In other words, HE IS WRONG! VERY WRONG. He knows nothing what made Diablo 2 a Diablo 2. His word has no weight. Seriously, what is David Brevik? A miserable pile of wrongness.

:rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I found your account on a minecraft forum !

https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/members/nortroll.136247/

YOU WERE LYING TO ME ! You PLAY MINECRAFT !

WHY U LIED TO ME !

and you were calling others who didn’t agree with you , minecraft players… lul AND YOU’RE THE MINECRAFT PLAYER instead ! (i just hope you’re not a fortnite player as well…)

hahahahahaha

Irrespective of the loot system, botting and leeching will exist in D2R. The question is the magnitude. Botting should be significantly reduced in D2R. In terms of leeching, I am not sure if the frequency will change; however the rewards for leeching will change dependent on the loot system (notably the percentage of drops that leechers get).

1 Like

Yeah, true but it will at least make grab it and pickit bots irrelevant since everyone will have his own loot.

Preaching to the choir :smiley:

I don’t think they should change the game, because that will lead to more changes. If they make personal loot there’s no way they can keep the drop rates the same for multiplayer.

And if they do that, then they would need to buff drops for single player. And around we go.

1 Like

Personal loot is one of the changes I support, if you’re playing in a 4+ man group everyone getting to pick up their own uniques and trade among each other is great.

Since you’ll be spending less time picking up gold, you’ll want as many items to sort through.

It’s already proven they’re adding QoL features, so we’re past it being an exact replica of D2.