D2R must change

• Stackable Gems/Runes

• Charm Inventory, Inventory Automatic Sorting

• Forced move key bind

• Upgraded tooltips (maximum and minimum item options, BP)

• TC notation, loot filter

• In-game runewords and cube recipes displayed

• Skill and mercenary balance changes

• New monsters and bosses, difficulty levels, and items

• Guild or Clan Features, PVP Arena

• End content, etc.

It doesn’t matter if it changes a lot

Just like the purists have been playing D2 1.14 for 5 years, they’ll get used to the new version in 5 years.

※ All of these change proposals come from a Reddit poll of 8800 people, a streamer viewer poll of 4300 people, and a Blizzard poll.

In particular, proposals from Reddit and streamer viewer surveys were the ones with the highest approval rate.

37 Likes

Good ideas for when the D4 forums pop up.

38 Likes

We wont, because it wont happen. Try to enjoy the game, it is easy to enjoy it, it is a good one.

10 Likes

Even Rod said that there were some good idea changes in the reddit poll (some of these are also in the OP). We do not know which ones specifically that Rod was referring. He also implied in a different tweet that new features were coming after D2R launch. I trust Rod’s knowledge about the possibility of new features since he is head of the entire diablo franchise.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing you opinion!

great input for D4 m8! make sure the Devs read your wishlist for D4

24 Likes

ofc. he says that. it would be absolutely idiotic to verbally slam the door shut in potential customers faces. Much better to say “interesting, thanks for the input we will think about it bye”

just as he did regarding personal loot, and it took a shi*storm for him to make clear its not happening and hes just allowing people to present their input.

10 Likes

True in terms of PR.

It could also just be true period. Blizzard may already know that new features will be added after launch.

3 Likes

Your title says “must” btw.
ive read they are already adding tooltips for items, other than that the rune/gem stacking might be ok up to a certain amount. Definitely aren’t any “musts” in that list

4 Likes

Aren’t you the “I like to cheat!” guy from the other thread? Okay I am starting to understand why you like to do that now.

8 Likes

but it wasnt true, period. “relax guys, we are not doing it, its ok to hear peoples opinion”

by conclusion he did exactly what i said.

1 Like

They have willfully decided that it is in their best interest to forget Rod said that, they remember everything else, just not that.

1 Like

You are confusing two distinct conversations.

One was about options being added that were in the top 7 in the reddit poll. That top 7 did not even have ploot in it.

The other conversation focused on optional personal loot/timed loot at launch if ever. This is separate.

Does that make sense now?

Two distinct conversations.

HaN on Twitter: “Hey @RodFergusson What do you think of this? Do you guys plan to continue working on potential changes or new features for D2R post-release? https://t.co/NBY9nrP7hQ https://t.co/LdWXBa4AIQ” / Twitter

Are you actually now claiming that Rod’s tweet was saying that these changes would never happen either.

6 Likes

no, no im perfectly aware of the conversation im referring to

1 Like

This is the tweet string that I am talking about that has some of the same things listed in the OP. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lol you got him Insane. :smiley:

1 Like

How did he get me? My link and image of a completely separate conversation with the tweet thread is for all to see and double check authenticity.

2 Likes

Here’s all the ones I agree with:

• Skill and mercenary balance changes
1 Like

Why did you pre-order a game that has none of the features you wanted? Sounds counter-intuitive.

If you didn’t like the original title with its original features, why preorder its remaster? Logic…

10 Likes

Blizzard said that they would listen to player feedback and make potentially other changes. Also, Blizzard advertised on the diablo2.com “remastered graphics” “… and much more!”

The latter comment gives Blizzard flexibility to add other things than simply waht was announced at that time.

2 Likes