D2 remastered animations

No, the logical conclusion would be that they think what Brevik has to say is irrelevant and that’s a sensible position to take as Brevik hasn’t made a decent game in the two decades after he left the Diablo franchise.

Dude, I wholeheartly agree that walk/run animations need work, however I don’t think that’s a constructive tone to say it.

1 Like

Thanks a few ppl get it here, this thread got all ganged out by the d3 group so ill start a better thread soon with more examples. The same 2, 3, ppl like to come in and ruin threads on here so what can you do. Its like the opposite of being an adult.

its funny they can’t be like “yea i see it i see the blatantly obvi downgrade you are talking about and i agree or disagree”. instead they come in and jab me vs them, the select little group dont want to talk about the issue i type about, they want to talk about me, or how anything i say is trash. Its so lol omega. Look at the barb, its puke. no more aggressive barb, its bouncyhop barb. No grey area at all, this is white/black, day/night, 100 percent clear, but the forums here don’t want to agree w anything i say bc it’s dominated by the leftover group who will say “go post on D2r forums” or “you suck” or “i didnt say that” and that bs instead of “yea, i agree…ik, the a word is so hard to say on these forums” and that’s the truth. S word is hard too “i see what you are saying”. Nobody asked for their opinion they just come in and shove the off topic comments lol its so bad.