Currently Online NA/US REcruiting

Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in all Blizzard games!

We’re currently continuing to expand our popular Diablo clan, and bring more Nephalem into our ranks! If you’re looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself!

How do I join? Are there any requirements?

There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with! Our community has some listed rules on our website, but it’s mostly common sense stuff!

Join our Discord: Discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

Once you’re in our Discord, you’re a member of our community, simple as that! Start in #Welcome and follow the directions there to unlock all our discord has to offer!

What’s so special about Currently Online? What do you do as a clan?

CO isn’t just your average Diablo clan! We have regular organized events, a full staff of officers dedicated to our D3 activities, and an active player-base that will always give you someone to play with!

In addition to our Diablo offerings, we always encourage members of our community to engage with all of the wonderful games and events we have available. Currently Online has everything from a WoW guild, to an FFXIV free company, to over 25 roles for fun games (no clan needed), and everything in between. We even do regular drinking nights and holiday parties, if that’s your thing!

Where can I get more information?

Feel free to drop us a comment here on the thread and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Otherwise, check out our website at CurrentlyOnline.gg/ , and join our Discord for any detailed questions you may have.

Hope to see you all in Sanctuary soon!

7 Likes

Weekly we run "Wednesday & Saturday Night Social Events @ 7-9 CST. Every aspect of the game can become a theme for those nights. Join us to see what’s happening at the next event.

1 Like

Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in all Blizzard games!

We’re currently continuing to expand our popular Diablo clan, and bring more Nephalem into our ranks! If you’re looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself!

1 Like

What’s so special about Currently Online? What do you do as a clan?

CO isn’t just your average Diablo clan! We have regular organized events, a full staff of officers dedicated to our D3 activities, and an active player-base that will always give you someone to play with!

In addition to our Diablo offerings, we always encourage members of our community to engage with all of the wonderful games and events we have available. Currently Online has everything from a WoW guild, to an FFXIV free company, to over 25 roles for fun games (no clan needed), and everything in between. We even do regular drinking nights and holiday parties, if that’s your thing!

Currently we have close to 6300 members in our Currently Online Discord Gaming Community!

CoG is currently looking for active members to close out S17 and prepare for S18!

CoG is a multigame community that simply enjoys having fun! No stringent requirements here. The only thing we ask is for consistent activity! Please join us on Discord at the link below!

discord.gg/currentlyonline

Season 18 starts August 23rd. We are currently forming push groups for opening night. Join our Diablo Clan for the coming season.

Currently Online is a unique organization founded by gamers, for gamers, and our success as a community can be directly attributed to our welcoming, positive attitude. Founded in 2013, Currently Online started off as a small group of friends and has since blossomed into one of the largest gaming networks in the world. At Currently Online, you’re invited to browse our game offerings, participate in numerous social events, and apply to our multitude of teams. There’s always something to explore!

If you are tired of seeing all your clans disappear over and over again, check out what Currently Online has to offer.

@ MOOMOO #1574 invite sent, hope to see you in Currently Online soon

Hey Daramek,

I’m looking to join the CO D3 community.

Thanks,
Avasture.

Invite sent and accepted. Welcome to the Currently Online Diablo Community

Hey, im a solo EU seasonal player looking for group play during s18, could i join the clan ? Or are people in this guild only from US / NA ?
Furrior#2255

We are currently only US/NA at this point.

How do I join? Are there any requirements?

There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with! Our community has some listed rules on our website, but it’s mostly common sense stuff!

Join our Discord: Discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

Once you’re in our Discord, you’re a member of our community, simple as that!

Make sure you read the #gaming-roles page under GAMING within Discord, which will tell you all that you need to know about joining the Diablo clan proper.

If you are looking for a clan we are still recruiting!! Feel free to hop into our discord if you have questions about the clan or to ask for an invite. See you in Sanctuary!!

CoG is looking for active members to join our ranks. All members are currently active within 17 days! If you want an active clan to play with, join us in Discord, request an invite in game, or reply here with your battle tag (case sensitive).

Hi, I joined the discord server, could i get a clan invite?

Let me have your Battlenet# either here or on our Discord server and I’ll send you an invite.

This is my battle net id Darelias#1231.

Invite sent, hope to see you in Currently Online soon!

Heya Daramek,

I’m looking to join the CO D3 community.

Thanks,
Belmont #6567