Currently Online NA/US REcruiting

Hello Belmont! Invite request sent. See you on D3 soon!

CoG is looking for active members to join our ranks. All members are currently active within 17 days! If you want an active clan to play with, join us in Discord, request an invite in game, or reply here with your battle tag (case sensitive).

If you are tired of seeing all your clans disappear over and over again, check out what Currently Online has to offer.

discord.gg/currentlyonline

CoG is currently looking for active members to join our popular D3 Clan.

CoG is a multigame community that simply enjoys having fun! No stringent requirements here. The only thing we ask is for consistent activity! Please join us on Discord at the link below!

To the top with ye!!

CoG is currently looking for active members for our Diablo Clan.

CoG is a multigame community that simply enjoys having fun! No stringent requirements here. The only thing we ask is for consistent activity! Please join us on Discord at the link below!

Come join us…

I just send you guys a request.

Invite sent and accepted. Welcome to Currently.GG

Interested in joining, my clan is dead. AnHiLaToR#1467

Thanks for your interest and we would love to have you but…

You can’t join a clan when you are currently in a clan. You most leave your current clan before a new clan can invite you. Once this is done, please let us know.

Currently.GG

Hello i’m interested in joining your clan.
I’m a noob when it comes to discord I tried the server tag you posted " Discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline" and discord said i needed your 4 digit tag so they know which server to go to. MY Btag is Porthos#1289

lol nvm I got to your site. i was using the wrong search. I was using a friend serch doh.

Does this clan consist of mostly season or non-seasonal players? I don’t have time to invest in a constantly resetting seasonal character so I’m looking for non-seasonal only.

Porthos

Hello i’m interested in joining your clan.
I’m a noob when it comes to discord I tried the server tag you posted " Discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline" and discord said i needed your 4 digit tag so they know which server to go to. MY Btag is Porthos#1289

Invite sent. Hope to see you in Currently.GG soon.

iareConfusE

Does this clan consist of mostly season or non-seasonal players? I don’t have time to invest in a constantly resetting seasonal character so I’m looking for non-seasonal only.

We are a “Seasonal Only” clan. We wish you the best in your search for a new home.

CoG is looking for active members to join our ranks. All members are currently active within 30 days! If you want an active clan to play with, join us in Discord, request an invite in game, or reply here with your battle tag (case sensitive).

If you are tired of seeing all your clans disappear over and over again, check out what Currently Online has to offer.

…Badumpbump…

Come join us…Season 19 is about to start. Start the season right with a full 150 guild that knows how to push. Grouping for opening night will be in our Discord below.

CoG is currently full of active members with ALL members being active within three days. We are currently recruiting, however, players who wish to join our ranks will be put on a waiting list until space becomes available! Please join us on Discord, post here, or send an officer a message in game and we can get back with you soon!

discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

CoG is looking for active members to join our ranks. All members are currently active within 14 days! If you want an active clan to play with, join us in Discord, request an invite in game, or reply here with your battle tag (case sensitive).