Crusader -- Last Minute Request for Blessed Shield

The only other beneficial item to wear in the Amulet slot is a Hellfire Amulet. Squirts is pretty much for Shield Pylon and the RG.

The build is quite fragile in mid 130s, hence the stepping. But the season should help with that.

how about some buffs to rolands thatā€™s been ignored forever. You wanna slap blessed shield into rolands thatā€™s fine but the set has been desperate for some fix/buffs for years longer than any other crusader build.

1 Like

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. :us: :us: :us:

If they want to do something quick like WD, they could pick Roland or Seeker which have been weak for awhile, and buff the 6-piece bonus to give us 8-10 GRs.

Even at +10 GRs, those sets wonā€™t break the game. They wonā€™t even be close to Akkhan.

Very easy last minute fix. Go for it Blizz.

The Crusader is the personification of a strong white heterosexual man and knowing modern Blizzard, I know why they ignore him. Iā€™m even surprised they havenā€™t thought of removing him from the game yet.

6 Likes

Whilst iā€™m a huge advocate if brining the FoH angelic power back, iā€™m ok with buffing Captain America too. THERE STILL TIME TILL THE PATCH GOES LIVE, GIVE US SOMETHING

Make it happen plz plz plz,we like Captain America.At present,as some sets are gradually buff or rework,the LOD Builds are weak, so it is urgent to buff the Blessed Shield.

I love throwing shields, itā€™s such a fun build!

Would be amazing for it to be remotely competitive!

Heck Iā€™ll take almost any changes at this point! ^^

2 Likes

you guys do know, even though we saders didnt get an outlined buff to anything, we actually overall got a buff with all the general buffs. Just think our builds will work as a non-season so we have an advantage of not being any different than a season character (except for the alter buffs) :slight_smile:

I think the point is, some other classes got set or item buffs in addition to those that come from the Altar.

1 Like

I also endorse this message! I absolutely LOVE that build and it hasnā€™t been touched since LoD gem came out. This build is so damn fun! Come on Blizz!!! Show the Crusaders some mid-season love and give them the gift that will keep on ā€˜bouncing!ā€™

3 Likes

Maybe theyā€™re waiting for Captain America 4 to come out before they add changesā€¦you knowā€¦being Blizz and allā€¦

Whether its Blessed Shield or AoV i support any playable build for Crusader next season. Please Blizzard. Dont forget Crusader.

4 Likes

Wow, look at all of the Crusader love. Thank you all for clicking the little heart up there. :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Too bad it wasnā€™t around before PTR ended. Maybe this entire situation could have been avoided if we stood together then. I read the Witch Doctors forums/post and they made us look bad with their unity.
Maybe we deserve this!

1 Like

LOL and the only thing to come of it was a buff to help Mund and LoD Spirit Barrage while Jade lays in the hole beneath the outhouse.

BUT something came for them, we received NOTHING. Isnā€™t something better than nothing?
In most cases. LOL. Who knows maybe they might give us a NERF! in that case, nothing is better than something :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

damage increased by 1000% if only one enemy is hit

5 Likes

I really liked the Fist of Heaven seasonal power from a gameplay standpoint. From a technical standpoint, I literally had to reset my router after playing a couple pushes just in case it was me. I wanted to go higher but I got a 140 down. Any more critters on the map and i canā€™t deal with the lag.

Pretty sure I will be deleting my saders once the season is done. No point keeping them with D4 coming out and 2 patches a year. With storage space at a premium iā€™d rather stock up on DH/barb/necro gear.