Continual game crashes with DH in ancient waterways

Hi
My game continually crashes (not restricted to latest season or patch) using a demon hunter (multishot/strafe/vengence) in the ancient waterways. Game freezes, can’t take screenshot, no response from game. Have to close via task manager or window closing from task bar. Game totally unresponsive.

Got to the stage where I quit rifts which take me into the AW or reload if bounty requires AW. Have reported this before but no action

Any suggestions?
Thanks

1 Like

You should move your post to the Technical support forum, not bug report forum.

did that last time and totally ignored, so trying here see if it gets any more traction. Doubt it but worth a go

Game crashes are technical issues. If you want help with this, you should move this thread to the Technical Support Forum.

Can you provide a link to that? Because the only posts I can find from you are in this thread.

You evidently don’t know how this Bug Report Forum works. Please read How to Write a Good Bug Report for more information.

Thank you.

If you decide to report this in the Technical Support Forum, you don’t have to create another thread.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.
2 Likes

Many than (@ Perusoe) for your supercilious reply. Blizzard doesn’t give a … so I can’t be bothered to report what is clearly a bug and poor programming even if it’s “technical” - which applies to just about everything

For anyone returning to this in 2023, I experience the same crash in the ancient waterway, specifically in the eastern channel, regardless of class or game mode. It’s consistent/reproducible but I’m not sure where crash logs are to report it. Just wanted to validate your claim @helix

edit:
cba to post specs, but fwiw I am on a relatively old pc, and playing at lowest settings, which ought to have something to do with the crash. (There are a number of broken textures/shaders elsewhere in Act II for me as well)

To mitigate the chance of crashing for the sake of speeding through the western and eastern channels, I capped frames at 30fps and disabled sound, which helped. (I’ve lost a hardcore character to this crash and am not in the mood to lose another just to test this out atm)

1 Like

Hope they fix this bug in the Season 29’s patch.