#ConsolePlayersMatter

I understand your point of view on this; However, taking a more sensible and less abrasive approach has gotten a reply from a CM in this topic. There is something to say for that.

1 Like

Very much disagree with that approach, it never works. Most companies listen to customers when they are reasonable and offer constructive criticism and see they have a real desire to see change for the better.

I’ve had plenty of discussions with Nevalistis over the years due to that approach rather than attacking Blizzard.

I’m not impressed at the lack of interaction from them on D3 on PS4 but not going to resort to having a go a them needlessly.

Indeed.

Abrasive? HAHAHAH. You can be polite and suck up to Blizzard all you want. It won’t get you anywhere.

I guess I’m old school. No ****s given.

anyway, I’ll leave you losers to this crap. Good luck.

1 Like

I went back to playing Diablo 2 - Path of Diablo Mod and looking forward to Diablo 2 Project being released soon. My console has been collecting dust for some months now.

1 Like

Wow, I really am at a loss for words here. Dave when its all said and done Diablo is just a game, and for you to get this worked up, and call homer or exis or anyone else losers is lunacy at best.

i have to agree with homer and exis though. Going the nuclear route you and one or two others have done, doesn’t always work. Sure we can say all day long and show proof that blizz really doesn’t care about us, but lambasting them the way you are, is not the way to really do it.

on the eve online forums we dog the devs good, especially when they are on reddit more than their own forums, but majority of the time when its peaceful interactions, the devs are more likely to interact.

1 Like

Another thread you abuse for self-expression. Please go back to OP topic or keep your comments for you.

1 Like

@dpastern

Again, I understand where you are coming from, as do most others. I appreciate your participation and contributions to this issue; its more than most others have done. Even if I do not exactly agree with your methods, I can appreciate your efforts.

I would hate to see us players turn on each other here; It would be counter productive. We should be focusing on the task at hand.

#ConsolePlayersMatter

1 Like

For sure Dave and most others on here feel the same for sure, its how we react that differs but that doesn’t detract from the point we feel the same and care about this game.

Dave is a good guy, nice bloke and whilst outspoken on this issue the fact is we all feel the same and have the same issues.

Blizzard say they hear us…lets see if they do.

2 Likes

I can see the value in validating licenses to participate in the discussion. Hope the development can be done and the sub-community integrated… it seems a bit dismissive leaving this sub-community isolated.

Perhaps a nice way to make a difference with COVID’s impacts to prioritise this.

So a CM posted a pinned topic in General discussion pertaining to the upcoming ptr. No surprise they didn’t bother to post anything here in Console discussion. I guess they only care to implement balance and QoL changes for PC players.

2 Likes

See if this gets your attention!!! what the blue hell happened with S22? Are players going to be punished because blizzards early start.

and why the blue hell won’t you guys COMMUNICATE WITH US!!!

Not true, your lack of communication over console issues and your constant communication over PC issues proves this.

10 Likes

Although I could agree the issue here lies with Blizzard and their incompetency to fix these issues not the people abusing a system that has holes

1 Like

2 man leaderboard for PS4 apparently has modded gear now… I saw a post idk if it’s SC or HC but Jesus

1 Like

What?. Could it be possible that they included it, after season started to early and was ended. They imported it via Mail and now it’s on seasonal? That would be a joke, really.

Please confirm, that this doesn’t happen!

2, 3 and 4 man…looks like the same single player has modded gear that carried the other 3. GR150 done in 2/3 mins on each leaderboard.

1 Like

Which is why I don’t care about leaderboards.

modded gear has never been in seasonal play before.

Nah, nothing to do with mail. Those who started their seasonal character during the early start stuff up had their characters marked as seasonal. But, it appears that you could also grab items from the stash (NS), so the characters were in a dual state of existence. So, a modder could simply take their modded gear from the NS stash and move it onto their early start seasonal character et voila!

Blizzard did the right thing with this in terms of not screwing the early starters, but they should have included sanity checking to ensure something like this didn’t happen.

This shows even more that we need online saves for seasonal play.

In the interest of competition alone, I agree with you that they should require online saves. People will cheat if you give them that chance.

obviously. I know you don’t value LBs, but some of us do relish the challenge though. For me, it’s how high can I push solo without the group advantage (and it’s a HEAVY advantage that they do get). Too many players rank high on the LBs solely because they are abusing group play. Take that away from them and on skill alone, they’d suck.