Console NG issues, is there a fix?

@Nev, will blizz consider going back and looking at working the Nephalem Glory Globes differently for Console?

Mainly spawning between L1-70 then no longer spawning, or no spawning at all in GR’s but allowing us to deal the damage that PC does without it?

I can go back and rehash the topic from the Old forums, but NG breaks end game content for consoles. We’ve asked repeatedly for a change to NG, just like people are asking for stuff added for the barb.

8 Likes

Given D3 patches are with the “Classic Team” now and that those changes are limited I can’t see them ever going to revisit console specific issues.

I mean we still get the issue with the Cube where it shows extracted items available to be extracted again and that has never been fixed.

If they are not going to fix smaller issues like that then they are not going to revamp mechanics in the game.

I’m afraid I’ve left the “NG” bandwagon as it clearly is not happening and we just have to work round it.

3 Likes

Worth a try though. But it’s also been 4 years since they did anything for the barbarian.

2 Likes

Well the new forums needed to broken in so lets get it started lol.

Though i doubt they will fix the NG issue as well… But i agree with Eddy its worth a try since we’ve actually had some Blue posts in the new forums so far.

That being said, NG really can kill a GR clear when ur solo pushing ( no zmonk to spit neph globes no matter the kill count). Having to kill youself, skip to the map to let it reset, hide behind things and hope u dont get hit.

Heck even if we dont get our damage and NG is removed id be happy… We wouldnt push as high but at least we wouldnt have to worry about it anymore

Mmmmmmm so the new blog post advises more D3 development…new sets, new legendary powers etc.

More importantly QoL changes and gameplay enhancements.

So maybe Eddie you are on to something, can we get Blizzard to address the Nephalem Glory mechanic on consoles given they are still developing D3?

Are we going to get a CM to respond?

1 Like

They should just remove it from the game and put enemy health at pc. Whatever masochist thought of putting NG into the game should be strung up.

Enemy health is the same as PC mate (when in a GR or on Torment difficulty)…it is the fact we do less damage without NG and getting NG means we do the same damage as PC.

2 Likes

you are a pc player too, so i was thinking you should be able to @nevalistis to get her attention… why do i feel like i actually said this before lol.

1 Like

FYI, @name doesn’t work. We did some tests, tried also @name-9999 and @name#9999. We confirmed that it won’t notify the person. Sorry.

try becoming a nuisance in general chat. then.

1 Like

everyone can be a nuisance but not easy to be a nuisance to get everyone attention…

If I may suggest start a topic about D2 saying all the praise than all the problems about D3 after that than maybe start a topic in there which you want to talk about… that should do it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, i thought it was they had twice as much hp, and dd made it on par on pc. All sets have same values so I thought it was this way. At least, it made sense to me.

here is our lovely nevalistis in Jan 2016, who is ignoring us like I assumed she would.

• here are some differences between Console and PC with monster health; however this is only below level 70 and on Normal and Hard difficulties

• Why? It was a “tuning by gameplay feel” decision, as well as a consequence of Console originally having a different number of difficulty settings than PC.
  • At level 70 on Torment I or above, all monsters should have identical health pools on console as they do on PC.

While Nephalem Glory does function differently on console, it is not a consideration in our tuning numbers for monster health or otherwise. Most of the differences that exist between platforms are mechanical ones meant to make the game feel good with the different camera angles and game controls that are unique to the console. Nephalem Glory doesn’t serve to bring console in parity with PC; its bonus was tuned around the rest of the game, not vice versa.

Since then, she nor anybody else from blizzard will look into the NG issue on console.

4 Likes

“Console originally”

Key words.

“make the game feel good with the different camera angles and game controls that are unique to the console”

OmegaLul

1 Like

Lol the zoomed in camera doesnt feel good. I wish we could zoom out the camera like couch co op.

1 Like

Blockquote[quote=“EddieLMT-1560, post:13, topic:1037, full:true”]
here is our lovely nevalistis in Jan 2016, who is ignoring us like I assumed she would.

• here are some differences between Console and PC with monster health; however this is only below level 70 and on Normal and Hard difficulties

• Why? It was a “tuning by gameplay feel” decision, as well as a consequence of Console originally having a different number of difficulty settings than PC.
  • At level 70 on Torment I or above, all monsters should have identical health pools on console as they do on PC.

While Nephalem Glory does function differently on console, it is not a consideration in our tuning numbers for monster health or otherwise. Most of the differences that exist between platforms are mechanical ones meant to make the game feel good with the different camera angles and game controls that are unique to the console. Nephalem Glory doesn’t serve to bring console in parity with PC; its bonus was tuned around the rest of the game, not vice versa.

Since then, she nor anybody else from blizzard will look into the NG issue on console.
[/quote]

Well, let’s just be honest her, nor anyone else there, plays the console versions at anything remotely considered a high level so NG just isn’t an issue! I mean if all you’re doing is blasting GR 60s then it looks like NG is just fine and working as intended!
Me: Guys please, it’s like you’ve never fished before ever in your life…
Bliz: LOL of course we’ve been fishing what does that have to do with anything!?

2 Likes

GR 130 Hulk rift. Hello NG.

Please fix NG. This bug has hindered us wee console players for tooo long.

2 Likes

dun be too hard guys please note blizzcon is coming need to prepare a lot of stuffs.

she be around or more active so players can get notice or appreciated when very near, maybe we might get a YT video again the forges are burning even hotter etc :stuck_out_tongue:

than 2019 blizzcon DI II or diablo new card game or diablo board game.

bet you all though it be DII remastered or DIV trailer …. nah blizz love to surprise us & knows what gamers want actually

1 Like

Yeah, “they know what gamers want”

Cuts to Diablo Immortal. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I suspect they are working hard at it! Expect NG on d3 consoles to get fixed when they release diablo immortal 3 brain stem chip interface. What you guys dont have implants?