Console NG issues, is there a fix?

I’m waiting to see them get rid of NG and give us a gem or amulet to mimic the NG

1 Like

Nephalem Glory life like orbs. Throw em on the ground a football field BEHIND your kids and have them gather. Coming at Blizzcon 2019.

Anyone have strafe as a selectable move when doing the challenge rift? CR 113.

No…we get the US CR113 not the EU one. The PC versions of CR get different ones per region but on console we get the US one.

EU PC CR113 had a DH with Strafe but we had a different DH for CR113 basd on US PC CR113.

1 Like

Ok, I had no idea the NG globes were different on console compared to PC until i saw it mentioned here.

Can someone please tell me (or tell me where to find) all the exact differences? Im a bit confused at this point as I thought all they did (and were supposed to do for console and PC) was double your damage dealt for 20 seconds, stacking up to three minutes (or is it two minutes?). What else are console players missing out on?

NG on console “doubles” our damage, so that we are doing the exact SAME damage on PC. Without the NG mechanic, we are doing half the damage that PC does. if you see my quote above from Nevalistis, from the old forum, you will see she tried to explain why our NG was set up the way it was. well with the power creep and everything else, NG is now game breaking and has been for a few years now. but Blizz refuses to do anything about it.

2 Likes

They did something, once. They changed our ability to pre farm NG prior to running a GR. We complained and complained and complained, and they did nothing. Then someone complained that it wasnt fair that some people were pre farming NG to obtain an unfair advantage…then they fixed that!

1 Like

first of all I have no idea where you got that info from & I can tell you that you just played D3 recently or maybe you did not stick on D3 for as long as some of the players here.

First even if millions(if there is) players that be it unfair or not NG is not fix or patch because of this. Reason some class :stuck_out_tongue: in previous patch can just go outside of GR in Co Op get stacks & just come back & nuke everything creating higher GR clears (those days not many or co op can clear close to GR150)

want a complain? Blizz says 75% DR on items is too OP because there is no SINGLE item in game that gives 80% DR :stuck_out_tongue:

FYI that 75%DR is the ONLY DR that class can have nothing else unlike that 80% single item we can still stack it with other stuff :slight_smile:

have fun running or farming S18 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can however open a GR…go back to town and go to Halls of Agony on Normal difficulty…rinse loads of enemies and get 3 mins of NG and get back into your rift in 20 seconds and save yourself the hassle of killing the first ten enemies at half damage if you are doing a pushing GR.

3 Likes

I stopped hoping for a fix, it’s just a f***** up oblsolete mechanic

I sometimes save that for RG pushes if no density near the end. Also first floor Power pylon :wink:

@teresa

I’m not sure if your reply was directed at me or not. If it was, i’m not sure you understood my post for what it was. I was pointing out that we used to be able to farm up 3 mins of NG prior to starting a GR, until someone complained about it being an unfair advantage. Season 10 we were able to pre farm NG prior to starting a GR and keep the buff after entering. Season 11 that was patched, stripping us of any NG we had prior to entering the GR for first time. Where i got that info is from personal experience having played D3 since vanilla on xbox 360, and have played all the way up to and including now on xbox 1.

I actually have a great suggestion for the NG fix.

Extend the buff out to 2 min per globe. with a max of 14 min stacked.

or

remove the stacking disability tied in with the kill streak, so that way you won’t have to stop the kill streak, just to keep up the NG’s, but extend the globe time up to 45s each.

2 Likes

Man removing the stacking with kill steaks would be so dam nice. Every 10 kills u get a orb no matter how many kills!!! Open maps with ranged enemies make pushing horrible… Sometimes u cant stop it unless u kill youself.

Who wants to die in a GR??? Unless ur a Necro trying reset ur LoTd, nobody

I have previously made a similar suggestion. allowing NG to drop every 10 kills may ease our issues but it will still leave unresolved issues; such as single target builds that cannot effectively kill trash will still have issues maintaining NG.

In the end they really should just do what they did for pc, just give us a permanent buff of 100% while in a GR.

Except it’s not the same as PC. That’s why one suggestion was 2 min cool down. For those that have a hard time, if they get 10 kills, then they get the NG buff for a good bit of time. Or if you do 2 min buffs, drop the killstreak to 5.

But dropping the killstreak issue where you get I think what 300 kills, it stops dropping and you have to reset the kill streak. Drop that stupid a$$ mechanic and let them keep stacking

3 Likes

Not just single target, but builds like WW and Gen Monk where u have to put such an insane amount of paragons (700+ for Gen Monk) in vitality (since both builds heal based on a percentage of their HP) that ur damage is so low u have to rely on huge packs of density and 130+ area damage. I had to put 875 paragins in vitality for my 110 clear last Season with Gen Monk

Single target builds gain Neph Globes and progression by grouping up trash around elites and take them out while hitting the elites.

Honestly i found Imaple easier to get globes than Gen Monk and WW.

1 Like

Didn’t mean to highjack this thread, just want Eddie to see this.

Hey Eddie, i’m going to turn my phone off which is my only means to use the internet.

I was reading posts from you, Homer, and after a while Teresa long before I ever made an account here.

Homer was the reason I decided to create an account because I saw one of his youtube videos. I’d read his posts on the boards, along with yours. Even on gamefaqs, i’d read your (OD) posts and always thought that it would be cool to go to a wrestling event with you.

But eventually I made an account here because you two along with Teresa and the other past regulars seemed cool, and you all were.

I’ll still ghost these boards like I used to.

Just wanted to say that you guys were good people and I’ll miss all of you.

God speed, friend.

1 Like

Nems, we like your posts and you contribute well…you too seem like a great guy…keep in touch bro…if this i s not the avenue then name your place and I’m sure Eddie and I will participate…I’m active on Facebook, Twitter and various forums!

But don’t be a stranger!! We can have some fun whilst making points!

1 Like

im around in several areas, im just curious how you got banned from gamefaqs lol.

yea im on facebook too

1 Like