[Console Feedback]- DEVs, can we take a look at some things?

Man that’s ridiculous. There’s no way series x can’t run this game at 120/1440p. Wtf.

1 Like

I found a group that is making like a clan via Xbox… seems at the moment this is the only option for any kind of social multiplayer.

1 Like

@Krayz What’s your opinion of the Xbox community pages for games to help ‘solve’ the LFG Baal runs?

I never really used that feature of Xbox much cause it still separates you from being inside the game. And this would still require you to join a Xbox party, then have one person create the game in D2R and everyone in the party has to join that player’s game through the Xbox Party.

So much work to just join a ongoing Baal run, like Baal01, Baal02, Baal03 …,AND stick with the same group.

It’s okay but I feel like the better alternative is to have a sub category in free roam that lets you choose;

Baal runs
Chaos runs
Cow runs
Tristram runs
Tomb runs
Ubers
Dclone
Magic finding
Pvp (already saw they have a tab for pvp in free roam)
Stat / skill quests
Rushing

The point I’m making is yes Xbox party features can suffice but it’s tedious in comparison to having something in game that does the same thing. Xbox parties are going to be great for running ubers and what not but it would just create more engagement and overall social interaction if the system is in place within the game interface.

Additionally, having the same key that is used to drop items as the same key when holding it down to quickly place loot into your stash is a very poor design that is also buggy. I have dropped my best loot when trying to put it into my stash when my controllers button glitched out when holding it down and it dropped it for other players to pick it up and take it. This needs to be fixed ASAP before players have valuable items.

2 Likes

Agree :100:. They definitely need to work on what gets dropped with a click or moved with hold. It felt bad and clunky, glad we can agree on SOMETHING :heart:

1 Like

This… posting for more visibility

1 Like

I think now with the confirmation that there will be no lobbies or chat at release, nor promised for after release. We can pretty much say console isn’t the place to play D2R for the intended, original D2 experience.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BrokenDiablo?s=09

Spread the word.

2 Likes

I am wondering when ANY Dev is going to respond to anything related to D2R?

I read somewhere that there is some Dev Blog coming before release. Most likely some over PR massaged sentences making fake promises about post release updates.

Not very happy, no.

1 Like

You mean max fhr? You ain’t escapin shi in hell if you tele into fast hitting monsters as a sorc. You might get lucky a few times but deaths a’comin.

1 Like

Nah. You know we use to tele to Meph and escape those little speedy trolls. Some close calls, but escaped.

Not gonna say I never died… :crazy_face:

1 Like