Console Beta Feedback

It will not let me post in the feedback section, saying I need beta access which I have on console… please move this to the right spot!

Beta has been fun but game needs some polishing for sure… some things I noticed that we need:

Ability to name games and search games like in d2 for trades/duels etc; D2 is too focused on trading to not be able to do this

A way to fill potion belt/tomes from vendor on console; any easy fix would be to change the vendor tab options to lb/rb and l1/r1 so that LT/L2 can act as shift when buying potions/scrolls similar to healing your merc with LT/L2 + Potion hotkey

Entrances to new area is barely visible on map and can easily be missed when teleporting as well as waypoints

Some rubberbanding issues

Game on console dashboarded a lot

Merc hp value was not properly updating, he would get hit a couple of times for like 5% each time then die instantly

Telekenisis was not picking up gold/potions

Constantly get stuck on terrain on console since we don’t get autopath

1 Like

Wrong Forum. All D2R Bugs belong in

Read the first sentence in his post.

I’m having the same issue. I have D2R on Xbox, and it shows active on my account games/subs however I can’t post in the D2R beta forum.

1 Like

Still, they wont see it here for D2R beta bugs.

Hi:

Yes - and Blizzard « forgot » to provide Console-specific forums in the D2R Beta category.

I guess that the future, as alluded by Blizzard in #ConsolePlayersMatter - #35 by PezRadar , has not happened yet.