Completing The boss for the Season Not working

So completed this Conquest 5 times now of deafeating the all the bosses under 20 mins on torment X or higher and it keeps telling me it hasnt registered but all the bosses have a tick on the places where the bosses are. I would have completed the season if it wasnt for that one error that it keeps giving me that its not registering the fact that all the bosses are dead.
Is there anyway anyone can help me with this please

Try #6 from Things That Are NOT Bugs

1. Season Journey / Achievement Window Not Showing Up or Bugged Out
    Try this : Season Journey and Achievement Bug [Solution]
    Or this: Season Journey and Achievement Bug [Solution]
1 Like

Hi:

That conquest is not broken… I’ve done it in all 3 regions, plus the HC version on Americas.

A few pointers:

• The timer starts when you start the game – to play it safe, I start my timer just before I click Start Game in the main Diablo III menu;
  • The timer stops when you kill the last boss; if your last boss is Diablo or Malthael, the timer stops when the death animation stops;
  • The conquest panel is slow to update… don’t worry and don’t bother with it… don’t waste precious seconds waiting for it to update to confirm that you’ve killed the boss. Once you’ve killed all the needed bosses (you don’t need to kill Vidian), and if you don’t get the conquest, the panel will show which bosses were killed after the 20 minutes were done… those won’t be checked;
  • I normally keep Act V for last… the death animation of Malthael is rather long and guessing when it’s done is not obvious. The animation for Diablo is also painful, and it won’t allow you to teleport to the next waypoint until it ends.

That’s it… there is a certain element of randomness involved… Aranea and Adria can be painful to find but, if you’re lucky, they will be the bounty for Act I and V respectively.

Best of luck with this.

2 Likes