Community DH now streaming!

Wish I could Twitch Prime sub…

I need 3 more followers to complete the “Path to Affiliate” for twitch so I can have a sub button and do other cool stuff.

It’s like a seasons journey but for streaming lol.

4 Likes

Should charge for that stutter step… I was watching a bit yesterday, super smooth

2 Likes

I just followed - says you’re at 50 so hopefully that was the # to get to!

1 Like

Yep. You were number 50! Now for the behind the scenes work lol.

2 Likes

Subscribed!.. …

1 Like

I want to see more SC2 Co op on that channel!

1 Like

Awesome man. It’s been going well, streaming 5 days a week with Tues and Thurs off (for fiancees’ sake). Makes the season “grind” more manageable.

Of course you would :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yo! Thursday is usually my off days, but will be streaming live as soon as PTR drops later on today! If PTR drops after 6:00pm est, I’ll be doing a pre-stream until it does.

Will be checking off things listed in Iria’s thread to test, one by one.

EDIT: PTR is being pushed back till next week.

3 Likes

You’ll be the first streamer I’ve ever bothered to watch. I hope you’ll be as detailed about some of the mechanics you use while streaming as you are in many of your posts.

And as an aside, I’ve used a few of your ideas to hybridize various DH’s I play. The freezing bola, the Gizzard gem, were ideas I copied from you with much success. For the most part, it’s your posts I look for in this forum as they’re usually informative and well reasoned.

Will start tuning in to your streams today, especially once the PTR opens.

Many thanks from an appreciative player.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words. If you haven’t already, be sure to checkout this thread.

Iria will be with me on stream testing PTR patch, going over the entire list one by one. Not a single detail will be left untouched, except for Necros :slight_smile:

Atm, my streams are just me farming/prepping for PTR while chilling with regulars and clan mates as there’s just not much excitement going on at this point of the season, but stream will be hype as soon as PTR drops. Hope you stop by!

Who the bleep wants to touch a Necro anyway :slight_smile:

Shameless bump. I just wanted to say thank you to all that’s been supporting my streaming content. Started off just a couple months ago, without about 4 to 6 viewers on avg, to now getting between 30 to 70 viewers on avg per stream! There are nights where I have the top spot on twitch for D3! Super cool!

I’ve had the likes of PezRadar (Blizzard community manager lead) stop by a few times to chat with us along with popular names such as svr_90. They both gave me a shout out on their twitter pages and told others to follow the stream! Even the legendary former streamer himself, Philos has been by the stream. Btw, he’s back playing and will be grouping up with me and a few others for S21, so if you miss seeing Philos in action, be sure to stop by!

If you haven’t checked out the stream before, give it a go and see if you’ll like the company. Again, thanks to all of you!

2 Likes

Whoa! Haven’t seen him around D3 in ages.

2 Likes

Even RedCell’s coming back for the Season. Going to be great.

just need someone to coax TastySoup outta retirement…

2 Likes

Decided to bump this instead of making a new thread. Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who came out and supported the stream over the past year! I missed the actual “exactly 1 year anniversary” date, but better now than never. Some numbers from then till now:

**DAY 1**
  • Total Followers: 14

• Total Subscriptions: 3

• Total View Count: 71

• Average View Count: 4

**DAY 384**

• Total Followers: 1,590.
    Current: 1,378

• Total Subscriptions: 215.
    Current: 42

• Total View Count: 48,526.
    Average View Count: 53

Early video of what the stream looked/sounded like around that time:

Most current video of how it looks now:

During this time, I’ve also had the pleasure to be featured in blizzards community spotlight on January 22nd!

Big thanks to everyone. This was originally meant to be a past time during Covid to extend my reach to help others, but became something that’s been a real part of me and has been a lot of fun building. Looks like I’ll be around for some time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks the same to me except the hat. I guess the hat is everything.

It’s all about the hat.

The hat has replaced DiE’s Dancing Pants…