Community DH now streaming!

Hi. I’ve actually been back to streaming for almost two weeks now. I made a thread back in the old forums when I was just trying it out brand new that included all of my accolades and stuff, but I’m not going to do that this time around. I believe the community knows at least knows of me from my contributions here on these forums.

Now, I know what most may be thinking;

1 “Why should I check out your stream?”

2 “Game is at the end of it’s life cycle, sorta late to be trying to pick up viewers isn’t it?”

3 “Aren’t there other, more popular streamers, also talented and established that I can already watch?”

And you know what, you’re absolutely right! What I’m trying to in a nutshell isn’t for subscriptions or money. I’ve been part of this DH community since it’s release in Vanilla, and I genuinely would like to hear more about the people that post here, your ideas and thoughts on the class, your theory-crafting, your history with the game and all. What better way to do so than on a streaming platform? I can also help out other DH’s with questions live, instead of through words on a forum or a recorded video.

Think of me as the mom and pop store that isn’t looking to make it big, but rather serve the community I grew up in and establish an outlet for those maybe looking to be part of this community in a more personal way. I made some real effort to make the platform fun and also will accept any feedback to make the viewing experience even better!

If you made it this far, thanks lol. Twitch link below:

Twitch

13 Likes

Actually almost no one is streaming with DH. Lets hope it is good time to start streaming again, maybe next patch make us strong.

3 Likes

not into twitch, but good luck!

1 Like

Wish I could Twitch Prime sub…

I need 3 more followers to complete the “Path to Affiliate” for twitch so I can have a sub button and do other cool stuff.

It’s like a seasons journey but for streaming lol.

4 Likes

Should charge for that stutter step… I was watching a bit yesterday, super smooth

2 Likes

I just followed - says you’re at 50 so hopefully that was the # to get to!

1 Like

Yep. You were number 50! Now for the behind the scenes work lol.

2 Likes

Subscribed!.. …

1 Like

I want to see more SC2 Co op on that channel!

1 Like

Awesome man. It’s been going well, streaming 5 days a week with Tues and Thurs off (for fiancees’ sake). Makes the season “grind” more manageable.

Of course you would :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yo! Thursday is usually my off days, but will be streaming live as soon as PTR drops later on today! If PTR drops after 6:00pm est, I’ll be doing a pre-stream until it does.

Will be checking off things listed in Iria’s thread to test, one by one.

EDIT: PTR is being pushed back till next week.

3 Likes

You’ll be the first streamer I’ve ever bothered to watch. I hope you’ll be as detailed about some of the mechanics you use while streaming as you are in many of your posts.

And as an aside, I’ve used a few of your ideas to hybridize various DH’s I play. The freezing bola, the Gizzard gem, were ideas I copied from you with much success. For the most part, it’s your posts I look for in this forum as they’re usually informative and well reasoned.

Will start tuning in to your streams today, especially once the PTR opens.

Many thanks from an appreciative player.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words. If you haven’t already, be sure to checkout this thread.

Iria will be with me on stream testing PTR patch, going over the entire list one by one. Not a single detail will be left untouched, except for Necros :slight_smile:

Atm, my streams are just me farming/prepping for PTR while chilling with regulars and clan mates as there’s just not much excitement going on at this point of the season, but stream will be hype as soon as PTR drops. Hope you stop by!

Who the bleep wants to touch a Necro anyway :slight_smile:

Shameless bump. I just wanted to say thank you to all that’s been supporting my streaming content. Started off just a couple months ago, without about 4 to 6 viewers on avg, to now getting between 30 to 70 viewers on avg per stream! There are nights where I have the top spot on twitch for D3! Super cool!

I’ve had the likes of PezRadar (Blizzard community manager lead) stop by a few times to chat with us along with popular names such as svr_90. They both gave me a shout out on their twitter pages and told others to follow the stream! Even the legendary former streamer himself, Philos has been by the stream. Btw, he’s back playing and will be grouping up with me and a few others for S21, so if you miss seeing Philos in action, be sure to stop by!

If you haven’t checked out the stream before, give it a go and see if you’ll like the company. Again, thanks to all of you!

2 Likes

Whoa! Haven’t seen him around D3 in ages.

2 Likes

Even RedCell’s coming back for the Season. Going to be great.

just need someone to coax TastySoup outta retirement…

2 Likes