CoE should be on a Random rotation

Where are those agreeing with you? So far I’ve seen only 0% agreeing.

5 Likes

Why do people claim to be skilled and all that and then hide their profiles. Whats there to hide if youre supposedly so good?

2 Likes

Best use of CoE is put it on, and forget it. You get a great boost when averaged across the entire time of the rift. No need to time anything.

2 Likes

You’re doing this again…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

One way in which one would attempt to shift the burden of proof is by committing a logical fallacy known as the argument from ignorance. It occurs when either a proposition is assumed to be true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is assumed to be false because it has not yet been proven true.

Please provide evidence to go with your assertion.

2 Likes

Addition to everything above, randomization will not prevent a bot from executing or timing the cycles at all. It will be just a mild annoyance for the legit playerbase, bots can bypass such thing easily.

But why do you try to speak for them then, instead of the group you belong to? I don’t get it :wink:

3 Likes

why do you guys keep repeating this nonsense. This is absolutely not true.

1 Like

Blablata, you shouldn’t even use the word “nonsense” if you make statements like this.

Can you please explain in DETAIL how a randomization of the CoE-Ring will reduce botting?

What prevents me from using a bot with a demon-hunter and just not use CoE at all?
Are the mainclasses that are used by bots completly unplayable without CoE?

No…so how in the world, did you came up with that very uninformed and unlogical thought in the first place.

Every god damn thread of yours should have a “Don’t feed the troll”-Warning attached to it

7 Likes

Not your worst idea. Cute in theory, bad in practice in group play. Throw in bad runs if density and you lead to frustration and knconsistent clear times. Again, cute, but more harm than good.

Have you ever posted something that people actually agree with?

3 Likes

How shall i do that? I can’t delte your threads and i wouldn’t if i could.

I just use my personal freedom of speech to tell you, that i do think what you wrote down is bs.

2 Likes

Telling you that your idea is bad is not bullying.

11 Likes

nice try, but there’s far more in those posts that is off topic.

Says the guy who just wrote that everybody who is not agreeing is a noob in his eyes. Belittling 90% of the playerbase :slight_smile:

Yeah, like we did see in quite a few threads now: Your lack of selfreflection and awareness is astonishing

2 Likes

there was no offense in that post, you are the one making that up in your head and spewing it out as if i said that. That’s why you literally have to misquote me and change it.

Disagreeing with you is not bullying.

4 Likes

Nope, i didnt misquote you. I used the quote-function, changed nothing and this is exactly what you wrote.

Just scroll up.

Maybe you don’t even realize how offensive your posts are sometimes.

You belittle, victimize and frame people who are not 100% agreeing with what you said.

And because what you write is quite often downright wrong to begin with…you do that a lot.

This behaviour of you is seen in almost every thread you create, and is the reason you sometimes get answers that you yourself might find offensive.

The funny part is, that you do not realize how offensive you are to begin with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry you’re misinterpreting what was posted. I dont care if he disagrees with my suggestion. He did more then that.

:yawning_face:

What did he do then? I don’t see anything that violates your “freedom of speech”.

However you seem to berate everyone who disagrees with you even a little and when you run out of arguments you pull out the “freedom of speech” card.

2 Likes

It is to :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:. To them ‘freedom of speech’ means the freedom to say anything they want w/o criticism or disagreement. They also always, always, always seem to think freedom of speech applies to a private entity message board.

Normal people, however, realize that is most definitely not what freedom of speech means.

5 Likes