Code 24004 how to fix

code 24004 cant play group

3 Likes

Same problem for me… Error 24004. Trying to locate / join Public game for GR-Tier XVI

1 Like

This is not a bug, it’s a Technical Support issue.
Please visit this thread…

…and provide Blizzard with the information they’re requesting.

Me too. Same problem also…error 24004. trying to locate/ can’t join public game for GR-XVI all other LVLs seem ok.

1 Like

Not everyone is tec. enough for this request. We just want to play our game and let you fix game problems that we didn’t cause. Will you please research this across the board in diablo3.

4 Likes

樓上說得好,這個事件已經發生一個禮拜了,很多玩家都發生了24004的錯誤,已經是普遍性的問題了,暴雪卻要玩家自行蒐集遊戲數據,毫無作為感覺是在拖延時間

I have the same problem. Cannot connect to public greater rift for non-seasonal character. It has been like this since a week already.

1 Like

And please stop posting in this Bug Report Forum. Post in the thread linked above.

Thank you!

same 24004 OMG how to fix it

The above link is just a way to report that the data is not solved at all. Does anyone get a solution because of the return? The answer is 0

How many blue posts do you see in this thread? The answer is 0.

How many blue posts do you see in the thread linked above? I count 4 so far.

This is the wrong forum for this thread. Continuing to post here will either get this thread deleted, locked or merged into the [Main Thread] in the Technical Support Forum. At the very least, leaving it here, it will be ignored… except by other players… like me. And guess what? We cannot solve your issue.

Edit:

How many blue posts do you see in the thread linked above? I count 4 so far.

Now it’s up to 5.

3 Likes

Me too. Same problem also…error 24004. trying to locate/ can’t join public game for GR-XVI all other LVLs seem ok.

Same problem also…error 24004. trying to locate/ can’t join public game for GR-XVI all other LVLs seem ok.