Close to turn crazy

Hi…
today I want to discus something, that really gona makes me mad!!
For sure, this must be the number 1000000000000000 post to talk about monster density in GR. And useless senseless areas.

Yet, blizzard as usual don’t give a minimum about it. Until players give up, delete the game and log in PoE, for never come back to diablo3.
As you know, PoE, has no density problems, maps are great, and I don’t need to keep “fishing”, also as blizzards client, not a casual player, I’d like to ask if you guys, the dev team… the free world took 6 years to defeat Germany, and look what we got here…
For 7 years since GR started, density always has been a problem, beside useless area, and blizzard didn’t fix the problem. Maybe in the next century you remember to fix it??? Should it takes maybe more 7000 years?

Then … you really want people to respect you?. Why density and useless areas still a problem after 7 years?

I don’t use bot, and I Am a clean player, we do know that you promove bots, but don’t forget !!

You should be thankful for people still playing this game, after 8 years, 8 years of total failure and shame.

Fix it… its time

1 Like

OP is upset about ‘Density’ in GR’s.

But, he didn’t give us a link to a personal video he made.

OP is most likely a teenager that doesn’t realize when one writes something, there is an audience that will read it or not.

Make it a little more interesting, with some facts so those of us that are reading it will understand where you are coming from!

1 Like

I’m sure that the Powers that Be will be impressed and swayed by OP’s well reasoned arguments.

1 Like

They were aware about density issues.

They tried to fix it via (server-side) patch. Didn’t work.

They tried to fix it again. Didn’t work.

Then they went Jay Wilson route and doubled it (the general density).

So now the game is usually overcrowded but still has some empty spots, as the root of the problem hasn’t been solved. And sadly, this is a huge issue in a game that’s very sensitive to density because of the timed nature of greater rifts, or some skills like Archon.

1 Like

sucks. Yes, old news.

1 Like

Ever tried to make a constructive post? Everytime I see you posting is…

Haven’t still seen a single post from you making a proposal for a new feature, trying to offer a solution to an issue, or simply disagreeing without being rude.

Show me someone else posting an intelligent post for once and I just might have something constructive to add…

I won’t hold my breath, though.

I do think D3 got a density problem. Monster density is way, way too high in general.
Making each enemy feel meaningless and tame, making combat feel idiotic in a constant stream of enemies everywhere.

I do not really see the problem in having gaps in the groups though. Varied pacing is good.
Just too many groups and too many enemies in each group, on average.

I mean, I get that varied density is a problem with GRifts, but the Grift timer design is the problem there, not the density.

Hi…
Why I need to make video???
I already have 3 char on leader boards, and i can hit 125, 128, and 135 GR runs.
And am not a teen ager, i am a backbone player since Diablo 1, I believe that d3 still a game with great potential, all it needs is a good dev team, but real dev team, not botatos sellers.
If you feel offended, please look around, choose you favourite wall. An important thing to say, please if can’t do solo 120, don’t reply the post, Please…

Because your post was full of noise and bad weather, but had little substance.

The fact you have no video to support your brazen claim shows you may just be trolling us.

Telling us you are on the LdrBoard is nice but does not help us to understand what you are actually talking about!

I too would like more density in every map. Some of these areas are just pure facepalms when I see them.

He doesn’t need to post a video because anyone who plays the game would be aware of what he’s talking about.

As I am.

I’ve gotten grifts that were literally empty corridor after empty corridor, screen after screen, different tilesets each time. The Moors (which are supposed to be one of the best for grifting), the Act 2 Sewers, the godawful Act 5 Caves, Corvus, Keeps Depths…shall I keep going?

Maybe when you do more solo over tier 120, you will know :slight_smile:.

I’ve done meta 140 - 150 and density is good 80% of the time.
That is why I said you need to prove your claim by making a self video of your runs.

I remember the glory days of the 1.0 chaos rifts… Good times. Would be great if they brought those back, along with an exhaustive list of other things.

There are certainly some maps in Nephalem Rifts that are woefully empty of mobs, but it’s not an issue I’ve particularly found in Greater Rifts.

Is this enough for me to have an opinion…
https://i.imgur.com/KsUgm4u.jpg

1 Like

Mother embrace me…
The reason this game in 8 years just make step back, are ppl negate an existence problem, and try to always put you down. The worst if this, you check their levels…
500… 700… 50 60 hours playing, highest greater rift they do is 40.
Still… as in game, ppl should post in forum too, after you do first solo he tier 130. Cuz until that, you are nothing.

Similar to the way you negate peoples opinions and put them down because they don’t meet your arbitrary GR 130 to have an opinion on mob density?

Talk about hypocrisy.

/smh

4 Likes

I checked your Career Page and the highest rank legendary gem on any of your heroes was a rank 125, but most of the heroes that actually had gems equipped had rank 123 gems. So, if you’re doing GR130s, why are your gems so low?

Based on his legendary gems, I’m not even sure he meets his own criteria.