China Diablo Immortal - 25 July

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-21/netease-to-launch-diablo-immortal-in-china-after-a-month-s-delay

NetEase Inc. is planning to debut the Diablo Immortal mobile game in China on July 25 – a month after the highly anticipated title was originally scheduled to launch in the world’s biggest gaming market

So… the China Twitter (Weibo) ban had nothing to do with the delay. Eh?

At most it would have been an excuse for the real reason. Whatever that was.

So the Cpool of the internet has a twin brother. Good to know.

More like a younger, more bratty, strick, will join military instead of high school, siblings.

Whatever, I avoid these toxic sites as much as possible.

Well, the article claims it was the reason.

I thought reading past the headline was forbidden.

1 Like

Yeah, seems most people operate under that assumption.

We shall see.

July 25 will be here soon. Since that is less than a week away, I would have expected a more public announcement from official channels.

Also, this is not the D:I forum. It is Blizzard’s D3 general discussion forum. These types of posts are more appropriate on the D:I subreddit.

Tbf, when D:I was first delayed, there were a number of threads that had opened up just to talk about that. If Blizzard deems it inappropriate, I’m sure they’ll move this thread themselves.

1 Like

We asked for a dedicated D4, DI forums.

But Indie firm Blizzard has no budget left to have a few more forums.

SO here we are, a forum that discuss D3, DI, D4 & complain about out in-laws & annoying neighbor’s kids.

2 Likes

But you created a DI thread about D:I Officially Delayed now in China in Diablo 3 forum last month ago. :scream: :scream: :scream:

:point_down:
https://i.imgur.com/IThxdqU.png
:point_up:

4 Likes

Can’t wait for DI to die

2 Likes

die?
it’s immortal, sweaty. it’s literally in the name ;-*

jk same

Correct.

I was wrong and apologize. I am sorry for creating a thread to discuss that predatory p2w game on this forum.

Of course, I do take confort in not defending predatory p2w, especially in consideration that I played D:I and had first hand experience.

1 Like

You would think with the money that has poured in from Immortal, they would have money set aside for D4, especially a forum. I can’t see D4 going live without a forum before its launch. That would be crazy.

1 Like

Oh, goodie, I can change my region and language and reinstall to complain about all the 鲸鱼.

Why would blizzard do a forum, when the Diablo IV reddit already exists and has far more active members than the D3 forums?

That’s apples to oranges though. D3 is a 10 year old game and D4 isn’t born yet. I bet if Blizz had a dedicated forum for D4, it would explode with activity. Reddit? What Reddit?

1 Like