Character Slow Motion

Frequently during play my character enters a state of extreme slow motion, at times to the point it barely moves and animates, while the movement and animation of everything else seems unaffected? This has never happened to me prior to Season 19.

Is there a know cause and resolution for this?

Seriously, how hard is it to read the bloody item descriptions? This has been “reported” so many times. It is not a bug, it is user error.

Apparently, it is at least as hard as to provide a useful answer to my question such that it must be substituted with a juvenile tirade.

3 Likes

@Jarl… read the text in orange on your stone gauntlets.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Jarl-1690/hero/116270961

Change your gloves to something else… but not another pair of Stone gauntlets :smile:

Thank you for your clear response, and extremely helpful recommendations!

You’re sure another pair of the same wouldn’t be better?

Heh, well that ended up being rather silly on my part, and explains the reason for the tone of TimberWolf’s response, not to be confused for the justification of it.

I appreciate your pointing out what should have been obvious to me from the start, and the good humour in which you did so.

1 Like

Have got the same problem, tired of fighting the slow motion. Game runs ok for about 5-10 mins, then bingo , major lag spike, its so slow I have to actually make my character stand still until spike passes. Unfortunately, the spikes become more frequent, until game is unplayable.

1 Like

You can counteract the slowing effect of the Stone Gauntlets by using the Ice Climber boots or having 100% up-time on Akhan’s Champion.

1 Like