Change start date petitions

If you are talking about what I put up for System Requirements that is right from Battle.net Support.

Hey was replying to zygurmeist (as it shows in the top right of his post). You’re good.

It would be nice to have it for the holiday weekend (last time they waited until right after the July 1 holiday) but only if it’s ready including a fully playable Firebirds.

This thread is hilarious. Just shows that people will complain about anything. Blizzard makes a release date, and now it’s suddenly too soon for people.

Gotta love it.

6 Likes

Philosophical Burden of Proof

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo

1 Like

The date is OK. We only want that it works :slight_smile:

Was reference to the win7 D2R thread. Keep up.

1 week is just as common as 2 weeks according to an above post. But yup. People just be complainin".

1 Like

They can argue anything they like. This is a forum not a court.

I’m not a philosopher and this isn’t a thesis.

1 Like

The most important word you quoted here is “plan”.

As in it’s what we’d like to do, but not necessarily what will happen.

It’s not a set in stone commitment so start organising the rest of your life around it, like some people seem to have done.

Who knows, maybe this seasons changes were easier to code and implement than previous seasons, enabling them to roll it out faster, hence, not as much time required between.

2 Likes

Yes, which is why people expected 9th April as the start date because, had they stuck to the plan like they had for multiple seasons since they disclosed the plan, that would have been the right date.

1 Like

To be honest, I am surprised they’d stuck to the plan for this long.

In any case, they have always announced the dates, and until they were announced, nothing was certain.

Not necessarily certain even when they have been announced to be fair :rofl:

2 Likes

I was going to to explain but you showed your true colors with your last paragraph.

Why did he even quote me? I’m confused.

I was only using you as a example because he talking about D2R. I have no problem with you sorry about that.

What I was talking about what he said at the end: Keep Up!!!

Some people on this forum think they are Experts on this game. LOL LOL

No body on this topic ever talk about D2R. But he made it clear that he was replying to somebody that did. Plus he made it clear I didn’t know what was going on!!! “KEEP UP” LOL LOL

1 Like

We all know what’s really going to happen here…

There will be a problem applying the patch on March 30.

Because of the delay in applying the patch, they will move the season start date to April 9 but forget about console as it will start on April 2, patched or unpatched.

All the people that had requested off for April 9 but changed it to April 2 will be mad because they aren’t able to change it back.

New complaint threads will pop up.

Collateral damage …

1 Like

Threads like this are why the skeleton crew development team ignores us.

2 Likes

You think they were even watching in the first place, I’m just saying the devs wanted one thing and was meant for a more consistent timing for start dates and then changed it randomly.
It’s their words and actions, im just annoyed because I can’t take work off 2 weeks in adv… I need at least a month so I can only go on tiny data and drebs of info.

My man, its an 8 year old game, why take time off work for a season start? There is no rush, you will get to play to your heart’s content.

2 Likes