Challenge Rift 215 off hand missing

Next week or what do you mean?

I think he is saying that it won’t be fixed and we have to wait until next reset.

I was wondering why i was struggling a bit on my switch with this challenge rift…offhand is missing :frowning:

Team is looking into this.

20 Likes

Hopefully gets fixed soon. I’m not in dire need of the rewards, but definitely noticed a lack of damage output my first run through. No fun zone.

Any updates on this? Weapon is still missing for me.

It’s currently 08:00 PST, which means they’re probably not even in the office yet.
I wouldn’t expect any updates to this for many hours.

Any chance this will be fixed this week, pez?

1 Like

Any ETA? Are there even going to be a fix?

Would love some info! :slight_smile:

If it were the pc version, this problem would have been fixed already. The console version lacks the same tender love and care. I play on PC and console (PS4). It has become abundantly clear that Blizzard is more concerned with the PC version. Hacking is also allowed on console version on non-seasonal characters. It will be easier for Blizzard to allow this to reset next week instead of taking the time to fix.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing Diablo 3 since launch on PS3 and have bought so many copies (digital and physical) since then both for PS4 and PC, not to mention all the expansions. I have D2R on pre-order as well and none of this matters to the pseudo-elitists at Blizz.
Blizz has always treated the console community like worthless second class citizens when it comes to basic customer service and simple expectations. It’s like console players are nothing but a tiresome chore that you hate to deal with but have to; kind of like taking out a month’s worth of stinky trash or doing a few weeks worth of slimy dishes piled up in the sink.

Ironically with the trouble they are finding themselves in I can’t say I’m remotely surprised. I guess that’s just their culture and nothing will change either it seems.

1 Like

Just loaded the challenge rift on my switch and rather than an SWK/PoJ TR build missing the ethereal it’s now an Uli/CC build using the hallowed protectors.

Blue post response from the Console forum

Looks like it could not be fixed so it has been replaced with one that is super easy.

So try it if you haven’t.

But what happens next week?

It happened again. WD with no primary.

WD with no weapon…seriously…do they have to wait for a build with no Ethereal then switch it every week now?

Yep challenge rift 216 is now bugged also. No ethereal

If it was bugged earlier, it’s not bugged now. It’s a different CR from the NA version now. It’s an Arachyr Firebats WD build again, but it’s equipped with The Barber so you can actually finish this week’s CR. Instead a GR 50 in the NA CR, it’s a GR 52 in the console version.

We got a Blue Post response about this:

1 Like