Challenge Rift 215 off hand missing

Jumped in to do the challenge rift and I’m wondering why it’s taking so long to kill mobs. Went back to the hub and noticed tht the ethereal off hand is missing. I’m on ps but I’m seeing some grumbles from Xbox players with same problem

17 Likes

I just noticed the same thing. Before entering the game it shows a weapon equipped but once you get into the game of hand it missing. I’m on Xbox NA.

5 Likes

Yep just noticed that too after trying so many times and failing. Definitely bugged on the switch

3 Likes

Just got done trying to complete the Challenge Rift and it’s completely locked. The build relies way too heavily on an item that can only be used in season. Hopefully this is something that will be fixed, otherwise we’ll have to wait til S25 to get any challenge rewards.

1 Like

Why would you have to wait till S25? the challenge rifts rotate weekly and the seasons last for months, worst case scenario you will only have to wait 7 days for a different challenge to rotate in.

2 Likes

Don’t have an off hand either on the Xbox 1X.

1 Like

On Xbox one the off hand was gone too

Looks like challenge rifts don’t like ethereals.

On Xbox one the off hand was gone too

I have the same problem, weapon missing :confused:

Same Problem on the switch here, too.
Seems like blizz messed it up a bit :smiley: hope they‘ll fix it wanted to start the season with some boosts

Can confirm, bugged on my Switch as well. Feels quite impossible or damn close to complete this.

Means every CR will be bugged on Console this season unless they fix it which I doubt.

1 Like

Having the same issue on switch here. I was hoping they would have it fixed by this morning though. I guess no one is working? :rofl:

Would be nice if they fix it :sweat_smile:

A few seasons ago, they forgot to update the console CR one week. If my memory serves they never did. Doubt they fix this either.

Same issue here! Please give us a fix!

EU PS5 btw!

1 Like

Yes I too having same issue on Nintendo switch version. Ethereal offhand missing when go into challenge rift. Absolutely cannot complete challenge ":frowning:

Any updates on this? When will this be fixed?

Monday at 1 pm Pacific Standard Time for NA and Tuesday at 4 am Central European Time for EU.

I dunno Asia server.