Challenge rift 215 ethereal

Yeah, this challenge was a little rough for me to complete. Took me 3 tries.

It can be done, but you have to juggle spirit regen well and create oculous rings near the elites to use on the elites. Must maintain double damage from nephalem glory!

If on xbox, I can assist with a play by play walkthrough. Trying to complete this with others is even harder than solo, but I can show you how to approach it.

Gamertag: eXis FOHDR

Yeah I tried it last night and noted you can do it but Oculus Rings right on the Elites is a must. I thought I could just kill trash only but you can’t.

Doubt it will get fixed for this week’s CR but as long as next weeks’ one is.

Pls fix this problem

Well, using logic, they would need to either fix it before Monday or just give all of the console players the rewards if it can’t be fixed before the next one starts.

let us hope.

Or, using developer logic… (its just console, who cares, don’t they have phones?)

Heres a link to my gameDVR clip on completing the challenge rift in 5:06. Could only record 5 minutes, so the first few seconds aren’t shown.

The run wasn’t the most fluid run; I was able to run it in 4:52 by not dying and being a little more efficient.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/exis-fohdr/video/141310300
2 Likes

They should give us the rewards. I started the season this week and not having access to the bonus mats really slows down the getting a good start in the beginning. ):

It’s Thursday and nothing yet. :confused:

They replaced the build with an Uli build that doesn’t use an ethereal, at least on the switch and Xbox.

1 Like

Wanted to confirm that the Challenge Rift build has been updated (as mentioned by GrumpyMonk). Big thanks to this thread and others for giving a heads up.

11 Likes

Wow, thank you so much for the update, and a big thank you to whoever is responsible for the fix.

The new one is super easy so give it a shot.

What will happen next week? Will an Ethereal build be ok for Console CR’s from now on?

The Challenge rift on PC for North America seems to be messed up now.

It was Tempest Rush when I did it after the change on Monday.

I noticed yesterday that it was showing EP and did it for kicks, completed it easily, but received no rewards.

A clanmate of mine was Rank 1 on the Tempest Rush rift and his time has completely disappeared from the leaderboards.

That is because they changed it for NA on PC which in turn means it is updated for all Consoles.

If you completed the first one and then the updated one you do not get a second cache bag.

The rankings for the first one are gone, replaced by the new one which doesn’t have the Ethereal.

Unless you’re on xbox and people who didnt bother to run the new 9ne got left on the leaderboard. We have like 9 people with 7-15 minute clears from the first version of cr215 who are ranked higher than those of us who ran the new version in 2:16.

The CR this week is also goosed, no ethereal yet again.

Seriously…

Can you fix this week’s too, please?

1 Like

I just finished the CR. It’s not the same CR as NA’s CR. The NA CR is a GR 50 with different maps than the consoles. The console CR is a GR 52. Both CR’s however use an Arachyr Firebats WD build except the console build doesn’t have an Ethereal equipped.

I think something must be bugged on the console CR that they can’t give us a build equipped with an Ethereal.

Edit: It looks like both NA and Console’s CR for this week has been changed again to use a build that doesn’t use an Ethereal.

At least we got a quick Blue Post response about this this week:

This time they replaced it the same day which good. The bad part is that the one that they replaced it with… SUCKS.