Challenge rift 160

Here it is finally rendered and uploaded. I feel you guys will have your hands full with this one it’s a real challenge

Good luck

8 Likes

I spammed grasp w/ cursor on elite that took 3 tries to get 20 seconds under.

Thanks again EZ

1 Like

Even with a good WD build I just cannot get used to playing one…I will wait till next week

2 Likes

I pretty much ignore any of the WD/Barbarian ones at this point simply because I’d just develop RSI again trying to do them. Wish I could have redone the recent Wizard one. That one actually made sense as a build, even if it wasn’t a super high pushing build. Most of the WD/Barbarian builds I see crop up as challenge rifts are just…ugh.

:slight_smile:

just go right top on first map to next floor. done with ~40 sec left. played this build few seasons ago.

1 Like

yeah… you just must know maps… you cant do it when you try to clean first map

1 Like

Asian one doable with eyes closed lol.

1 Like

you could just skip it lol

2 Likes

Yah this one is hard. Its faster to just do a public bounty.

4 Likes

Seems like Blizzard is still punishing us for playing.
Terrible season theme and awful challenge rifts.
Wouldn’t want anything to be fun in 2020 huh Bliz?

Aren’t the Challenge RIfts called Challenge Rifts because they’re supposed to be, I dunno, challenging? I didn’t think they were called “Free Bounty Mats Rifts”.

3 Likes

Challenge sure, completely no fun, different matter.
Giving us a build that does squat damage isn’t any fun.

4 Likes

This is my class basically only thing I play and this was rough lol.

6 Likes

Fun AND challenging would be something like actually getting a good build with decent gear at a higher GR.
Let us take on a 130+ with a decently fished map.
Still going to take multiple tries with scouting out pylons and elites and require some good game play to beat.
Being artificially handicapped by playing terrible builds and gear load outs does not equal fun and while it may be considered a challenge it’s mostly just frustrating/skip.

Now that would be one CR I would love to see!
But here’s the thing:
Only a small percentage of players would be able to finish in time.

Because it’s skill and ability that comes with group play and deep understanding of the core game.

1 Like

Maybe just set it so you’re not trying to beat a pro players time, give a little cushion. Challenging but not impossible.
If it’s a fun build with good gear, I think it would be worth doing a few times to get it down.
My frustration comes from crapola builds with weird gearing that are no fun to play

Has little to do with how hard the rift actually is.

That’s me at least.

the problem with end game builds is they will not be fun for most players. a 130 GR is mostly pylon hunting and grouping up then hitting that group for ever until its dead.

I really think more people would complain about that.

Aka 3 zdps and one striker…

Yeah, how scintillating.

By all means, show us how it’s done in one try.

trash build but stil doable, it took me 2 tries, skipping the 1st elite and rushing to 3rth floor and ezpz

1 Like

I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m saying I’d be willing to see how it worked out. Even for a change of pace.

Its probably too much of my personal bias but I’d love to take a run at a really hard rift with some godlike gear, stats and paragon.

Just for one week, let’s feel the powah!

Might even let people know there is some skill involved and not just endless paragon grinding :grin: