Captain Crimson Bone Spear on Leaderboard

I wanted to post about this, but you are ahead.

I wanted to try the captain variant as it seemed most chill.

However, there is so much games in December, between D3, a Assassin creed, cyberpunk and Fornite it’s hard to put time in D3.

But I guess as the season is 3 months +, and I can come back in Jan to D3

I found i could do higher gr as masquerade with auguld i jumped to 100 105s from 90 95 with captain crimson all in 5 6 mins

I did around 85’s in 3 minutes at that paragon (before using CC), everything one shot and elites also basically instantly gone.

Like Hunterkiller said you don’t kill everything. What I did is a mix of trash and elite hunting. Will shoot at bigger groups and even like a handful of trash will shoot at them, if they all die then cool otherwise just leave stragglers. Think it requires some form of stutter stepping and guess the Steuart’s Greaves helps since you race through the rift so quickly. Also just be on the lookout for ways to get the trash into groups, like sometimes they will bunch up if you run past them.

And the Simulacrum spears flying from different angles than yours creates a bigger area of damage too.

Think its basically just don’t kill everything but also don’t only go for elites, groups and elites. And go quickly, fire move fire move the whole time and use the move speed increases you can get from the greaves, passive and cold bone armour rune to minimize the time between acceptable amounts of enemies. Just be a freight train speeding along killing anything unlucky enough to be near friends. And don’t wait for something to die before moving on, if you one shot them you can just fire and forget.

It is definitely possible, try a few different ways and I am sure you can figure out the right way to do it, its worth it. I hope this helps you out.