Cant start game. Only party leader can do that

This bug has been reported now. :slight_smile:

It’s been 8 months, I doubt they know how to fix it to be honest

People that are pleasant don’t get reported for chat violations.

I didn’t get reported for being nasty but thanks for assuming again

Some people say swears and cuss words etc etc and get squelched

I didn’t do that, I didn’t yell or anything etc… I just kept saying random things for a while and I guess people got annoyed lol spamming =/= nasty/evil

spamming = annoying

Anywho - maybe blizzard will get this repaired IDK – but since it’s been over 8 months it’s possible that they are completely unaware of how to even fix it. I am sure they’re trying to fix it but it’s probably difficult to fix so maybe it’s not something they can do until the next season begins idk

If people have had multiple chat infringements and they’re banned for say 30 days – then that’s a HUGE issue and blizzard should be working on it. It’s very awful to just ignore/postpone fixing it simply because it isn’t affecting most people…

Guess what, most bugs are NOT affecting most people so should blizzard ignore them all? No of course not. The fact that this bug ALWAYS affects certain people makes it all the more problematic. Lots of people are simply defending themselves against nasty flamers and while defending theemselves they get suspended/squelched/muted as well… This is a problem and it should not be postponed… I only have a squelch for a day so it’s whatever

But what about people who defend themselves vs flamers – some flamers do it on purpose so they can get their friends to then report the person who was defending themselves… it’s trolling and it works.

Then they’re up to their 6th chat infringement.
Perhaps they should learn their lesson.

Bait only works on people that swallow it.
If people do that to you, just leave the group and put them on ignore.

1 Like

pretty ridiculous you’re banning people from playing because of a few harmless comments. if people are that sensible dont play online games. i can see being muted/squelched as enough punishment, but banning completely? also when does it reset to zero?

I believe you meant “sensitive”. “Sensible” people wouldn’t say offensive or annoying things that would get them muted.

I agree. It has already been acknowledged that it is a bug.

1 Like

If you mean your “offence count”, never. This isn’t like points on a driving license where they decay after an amount of time. If you got three silences many years ago, the penalty for your next one will still be the fourth duration.

2 Likes