Can't Post Replies In Forums

Hello,

I’m new here and would like get involved with the discussions, especially the Witch Doctor category, but there isn’t even an option/button to do so for me. I play on console (Switch), so am I only allowed to post there? There are a lot more players on PC, and the game has the same mechanics regardless of platform, so I don’t understand why they have to be separated.

1 Like

Why can I reply here but not where I want to

3 Likes

I can’t reply either to any forum. Someone tell Blizz to enable us to post.

2 Likes

#metoo

I can’t reply to a n y t h i n g, but for some reason I can reply here! Halp.

1 Like

Are you a console player?
They’re restricted to which forums they’re allowed to post to.

No I’m not a console player.

1 Like

What Region do you play on? I can’t find your Characters on any of the Regions. Not on this website or on D3 Planner.

Can you post a link to your Armory Profile?

1 Like

Crevurre is starter account

2 Likes

Ah! That explains it.

Attention people!

You must own the game if you want to post in all our forums.

Note: To own the game, you must purchase the game. (Or have someone buy it for you as a gift).

I’m not sure how it works with console players. Apparently, the D3 Forums are restricted to the Console Forums. Many players have both, a Console copy and a PC copy.

1 Like

they should sprinkle some codes on us starters to help out. i actually do have a proper account but forgot about it

It wouldn’t be as bad if they had a separate section for Consoles when it comes to classes, at the very least. I’ve been complaining about this for years and have even put in a ticket. And all they say is that they don’t have control over the forums. Which is dumb because Overwatch, a game that is ran by the same company, allows all players who have purchased the game to post on the website. If only they had a corporate office I can call or write to, I would definitely do that and complain. Smh

1 Like

what is a starter account, I have owned this game since Day one, and and had to remake my account bc of lost password.
plus why wouldn’t new player be to post ?
sounds kinda sill to me.

Forum trolls.

Buy the game. Post a bunch of crap on the forums, then return the game and close the account.

OK that make sense. thanks

All you have to do to get the account back is put in a ticket to customer service with your Govt Issued ID info that matches the account.

There is a self service password reset, but it requires you to have access to the old email and any other security methods on the account.

If you don’t though, you can put in a ticket under “dont remember email” and send the ID to get access again. Of course, that requires you having registered it to your real name which matches your ID.