Cant open due to error: F5DEACA7-0F7B-4C11-B702-E85B6B5E8063

Having the exact same problem on Windows 10.

Had a problem with the launcher, was giving me a 64 bit launcher error. Went to Program Files then the Diablo 2 Resurrected folder and double clicked the application icon and game runs. Hope this helps some of you.

Been doing this for the past 2 hours, same results, the battlenet inapp launcher simply runs off that command line so that doesnt really change anything

Ok, not sure if there was an update just now but what I did was to delete/move all .idx files in the D2 ā€œData\dataā€ sub-folder (I had 16 files, each 192kb in size).

Performing a repair initially created a lot more IDX files, of which then started a 250MB download.

Once completed, I was able to load the game for the first time. The IDX file count then reset back to 16, so whether there was some initial corruption in one (or more of these) might have been the issue (at least, for me)ā€¦

2 Likes

Click the Game icon not the Launcher

Thats what ive been doing you dingus. It immediately launches an unexpected error.

3 Likes

you running integrated graphics?

Seriously, why? Plenty of people do not want to migrate to that well known loophole-heavy Win10. I can run every other modern game from Win8.1ā€¦

So finally figured out my instacrash problem, game hates my onboard graphics. Had to disable them. Now I can get it started it just runs beyond laggy and freezes up before I even get to the main menuā€¦ I guess that is progressā€¦ On another note how do I go about getting a refund?

nope, didnā€™t work for me

Agreed, and there is no proof this wonā€™t happen a month from now, meaning I cannot play the game I paid for?

Mine didnā€™t reset to 16 i have alot more now that just stayed there. wow no it went to 16 after the download and when i orginally deleted my idx i had 13 so something changed

Okā€¦1 more time C Drive, Program files, Diablo II Res folder. Youā€™ll see a Game application. double click and it goes right to the game no launcher involved Dingus. Just trying to help.

1 Like

Youre an actual idiot, thatā€™s what ive been clicking.

I still get the error when doing that

Hes an idiot, ignore him

Iā€™m having the same error, windows 10, Intel xeon CPU e5-2630 dual core (2 processors)
64gb memory
Dual Nvideo quadro k4000 video cards.

Tried launching from the C drive and it runs for about 5 seconds before crashing.

Lol good luck warriors of tristram. Im going to body surf for a couple hours. Will be praying for yall

if you have integrated graphics iā€™m hearing its pretty much over (iā€™m included in that group)

1 Like

It works for me Idiot