Cant open due to error: F5DEACA7-0F7B-4C11-B702-E85B6B5E8063

I don’t even get this error…!
It just says “no connection to server possible”

I did not attached it to the shortcut i used the additional parameter assignment of the launcher.

Second change from my side was the assignment of the primary graphic card for the NVIDIA control panel setting to start with my main graphic card instead of the onboard card.

And i closed as many background applications as possible

Not even a sniff of a response via twitter (D2 Resurrected)

I managed to play a bit, then the game threw me out, now when I try to enter it tells me entry failed, the problem is that it does not enter the chat, if I try to enter with another pg it does not load and says this game is no longer available try another but I repeat does not even enter the chat

FOUND THE PROBLEM The crash error seems to be from a GPU/memory Spike at the launch mine goes up to 90%+ then the game crashes since its maxing out my GPU/RAM… hopefully they find a way around it …

2 Likes

Manual install graphic card driver works for me
Gtx 1060

this is the message do you have any idea what it is?
I repeat before I played! but is there anyone playing?

C03820E5-AAEF-42FF-8B73-BE953C3A993A

Yes i can play now and there are others in the lobby too so the server are up and running

Same thing. Getting error code F0E49D7A-C716-44B3-AA37-4C5CF7E84C1C but no idea what that means. Game doesn’t even start.

were you having the error we are talking about in this thread? were you able to get in at all today before now?

where is the additional paramter assignment of the launcher, Like this? -w Diablo II Resurrected Launcher

I’m having the same problem. No way to fix it.

I assume it was the same as there was no detail in the error message, but i also was not able to start when hitting the play button.

Regarding the setup for the launcher, there is a small button behind the play button, click on it and then select the options from the list menu. Within the game section there is a line for additional starting parameters

i put american server instead of europe and it works

change the region to anoter continent

f&#^ hell, is it so hard for a blizzard representative to send us some sort of sign that they still exist?

3 Likes

Might it be possible that it is because I have my PCI-Express x16 4.0 video card plugged into slower PCI-Express 2.0 slot? Just a random guess

I also get an error when I try to start up. Running on an HP envy x360 laptop using windows 10

1 Like

Inputting xommapnd to -w does no changes for me, the game still fails to startup and same error, however no log for anything actually occuring

same exact issue and same exact hardware