Can't load rift floor 2

When ever we click the door (2 player multiplayer) nothing happens, might be related to the zone since i don’t think i have seen it before, it’s called “Jere Harash’s Trail” and specifically it’s “Jere Harash’s Trail 2” that’s bugging. it does a quick phase thingy as if it tries to load but nothing happens

Sounds like a server lag issue. Something similar happened to me the other day where everything froze in place. I could walk around but couldn’t attack or open a portal or anything. Monsters were just sitting around.

I kept waiting for the server crash and get booted back to main menu, but nothing. Ping meter was frozen in the green zone so no indication there. After about a minute I force-terminated D3 with Task Manager.

I believe this is in the Player List of Known Issues.

Even though it says “greater rift”, it can happen in Nephalem Rifts too. All you can do is return to town, Leave Game to close the Rift, and start again.

Note: By “portal” they mean the entrance you click on to go to the next or the previous Level.

The issue is: You click on an entrance to proceed to the next Level, your screen “blinks”, but instead of finding your Character at the beginning of the next Level, you’re still standing at the end of the Level you just cleared.

Yep just happened to me as well. Opened a fresh neph rift, but instead of porting me to lvl1, it just takes me back to town.