Can we get a D:I forums?

I was wondering if Diablo Immortal will have its own forums section before June 2?

2 Likes

Gonna have to pay extra for that. Pay per post too

:credit_card::moneybag::pig:

2 Likes

I am content with D3 Forum sharing with Diablo Immortal. :sunglasses: because of the poster level feature.

After all, DI is just D3.5 or what D3 2nd expansion should look like.

Edit: Typo

That’s amazing considering it hasn’t even received the 2nd one.

1 Like

Hum… No

#NewBoringThreadAboutPay2Win

1 Like

exactly what im here searching for… all ive seen is aftershock united clan on US west and echohack maxroll clan on US West as well and Wudijo on EU

i need to find myself a top clan on US East

and a barb sader and necro to level with on launch day

It will, but it will cost you 5 cents each time you want to post anything. Reading it will be free though, so there is that.

2 Likes

I’m starting as soon as it downloads to my iPad, I’ll be playing a sader with the monthly game pass (at least for the first month), I talked my co-worker to play as his Barb (hopefully he will play as much as me) hah

D2R is also what D3s 3rd expansion should look like :partying_face:
Tbh, this place is just the All Things Diablo forum.
Until the D4 forum appears.

1 Like

The CM said that they were thinking about moving away from the forum’s for D4 & D:I. :point_down:

“Immortal and D4 currently don’t have forums and one thing we have been looking at is whether we move community conversations off forums for those titles and more onto other platforms such as Reddit or Discord (an example).” - PezRader

Said it before, but if Diablo Immortal doesn’t get it’s own forums, then that’ll be a good indicator that Diablo 4 won’t get one either.

I really do not know why they do not just delete some of the subsections that are hardly ever used. They could replace them with one for Immortal and one for D4. That would free up some of the clutter on the D3 forum.

2 Likes

Yeah, brawl is one subsection that can go (or replaced with Immortal), and I say that as a guy who asks for pvp.

2 Likes

My guess is they are working with limited options on the existing forums and don’t want to create a new one here unless they can do it right. Which would require at the least a General Discussion, Bug Report for each PC and Mobile, Tech Support, possibly sections for each class, etc.

Likely the reason they are considering Reddit or Discord is so they can add all the necessary sections that they simply can’t manage here on the existing forum structure.

They never really participated that much on the D3 forum. We seem to get all of our news and tidbits from other sources long before they are posted on the forum, if ever. From what I have seen reddit is a mess.

Indeed. And Discord is nicely organized but also highly annoying with it’s notifications which would have to be muted immediately given how active it would likely be. Also with the @everyone tag on Discord it’s far too easy for certain clowns to spam bomb the entire group.

I honestly don’t know what the better option of the three would be, hopefully they manage to find a good one tho.

yeah, thats what i was thinking… i guess until then we just post our bugs and such in d3 general and get told we are posting it in the wrong place

1 Like

I am not sure how reddit works. Can someone flag you just because they do not like you? Can you create multiple accounts, so it appears that people like your comments, when it is just the same person posting from different accounts (like some do in the forum). Can you threaten people with no action taken? Do they have any type of code or is it a free for all? Can you steal someone’s identity like you-know-who did on this forum?

eh?! I thought each account posting in the “real” diablo forums (aka not the console) has to have a valid copy of diablo (pc only) that is verified the user is a valid account holder…

At least that was the BS they told me for years when I tried posting with my console version(s) of diablo* game(s)

I am not sure how it works. But we do have a few people who post under different names. One guy is from Asia (the two names use the exact same sarcastic comments) and the other person is well known. He has stated that he has multiple accounts. I am not sure how reddit works.