Can we get a D:I forums?

I can’t speak about flagging there as I really never got involved in that sort of thing. Reddit is completely free and only requires a valid email to create an account there so a single person can create as many “entities” there as they want. There is no limitation on how much you can post or under which accounts as far as I know. As for the threats thing I am sure they have some form of moderation, but how extensive or functional it is I couldn’t guess at. Account Identification is likely just based on picking a name that is not already taken, so they mostly use numbers to differentiate similar names, so yes mimicking another forum name there is not perfect but can be done somewhat.

2 Likes

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHA
ROFL

Diablo: Immortal will receive a forum of its own once it is released, the same as it was with Diablo 2: Resurrected. Until then, we’ll see D:I posts here. Just have to wait another couple of weeks.

not sure why people keep making new topics of this when i made this over a week ago before anyone else! :slight_smile: