Can legit players hit gr150?

Is it reasonably possible to hit gr150 as a legit player who doesn’t bot and is employed (so they can’t grind paragon 24/7)?

I’m just wondering how feasible it might be for a player like myself who does not exploit bugs or cheat and doesn’t have unlimited free time. I typically play 2-4 hours a day

1 Like

Yes. Just make a Tal Rasha wiz.

11 Likes

Yes? You see a ton of 150 clears in-season on wiz board starting from P1200. Definitely doable if you put in the time.

Non-season though you need around 5k paragon which casuals will never touch.

2 Likes

I got to GR150 on day 21 of the season. With 68.5 hours played on the character, that works out to 3.2 hours a day. So with the whole season left to go, yes it is.

For the Necro, half of the overall leaderboard is 150 clears. TragOul has the most clears by far. The lowest TragOul paragon is in the 1800s, which is not hard to reach in a season.

I don’t play Necro enough to know the details, but I keep hearing about Necro’s having some kind of a potion cooldown advantage.

Edit: Employed full time.

4 Likes

Yes. I work a full time, salary position. Its possible to get gr150.

I did 150 with 1400 paragons. On day 4 of season as trag nova necro in 13 min second key

i have been grinding paragon for the last week and only got 200 in that time… something doesnt add up here.

Im guessing you need to spend your time better

1 Like

running the highest rifts i could do in less than 3 minutes, which afaik is the accepted strategy

How many per day are you doing and what gr

i was doing 110s with necro but found it hard to get under 4 mins even at lower rifts just cause you arent as mobile. I recently made a dh and have been grinding 95s with that since I can do it much faster. I typically do like 20-30 rifts a day i guess

I’m doing 2-3 mins GR100s with DH. I do as many of them as I can before I get sick and have to go to WC. It’s probably because of all that spinning. I get maybe 40 paragon levels per day.

Took 5 days for me tals Xbox. Mabey 1500 paragon can’t remember. All solo exept public bounties.Never failed a 150 after first one and chill farm them for augs. Did a 5 min 15 at about 2500 para. Necro did 146 about 2 hours after putting together about 2500 paragon 3 augments not great gear, can probably fish 150. Great season loving it

I am stuck on 143 with an A tier Rathma AotD build. What I think is stopping me is the inability to keep my target locked on Blue and Yellow packs as a PC player.

What I hear is the game was repackaged for console players who get to lock onto target as a feature. On PC you are suppose to be able to leave your button down on the target and as long as you don’t release you are locked, but I don’t witness this at all. Instead I spend critical time having to kill almost every other mob around until I can focus on just the boss. Thus I am not at 150.
I am pretty sure my DPS and play style would do 150 if I could lock onto the bosses. If I can get this close on A tier then I am sure people on PC can probably do it on S+ tiers.

For paragon I find 140 to 150 best as less salvaging etc and good augments. Generally I just chill 150 as I enjoy it and para adds up fast. Average 7 to 8 mins for 2 paragon at 3100 gr 150 not counting town stuff. Was pulling 6 paragon per rift at first. I just can’t stomach speed running for hours

I started on barb. Got a wastes build going to farm. Then got the other sets & builds. I went from doing 105s with ww to 125s with frenzy. When i started frenzy i was 2k. Now im 2.6k. Just from a few days of playing.

I live with Schizophrenia and I find it a little offensive that you being employed and me being disabled means I have an advantage?

I’m legit, 94 hours played, paragon 1500, Wizard, And I cleared 150.

It’s not about paragon it’s about completion of the Alter of Rites. You have to sacrifice basically everything that is like, “hey that would’ve been nice to keep that item haha.”

But in the end you’ll be super powerful. Get full ancients with augments. I had all 125 augments because I didn’t know you can, continue upgrading the petrified scream gem.

This was my first season ever stepping foot in a 150 greater Rift and, I beat it solo.

A streamer in EU has done it live in hardcore in a single session in 20 hours (with a necro at P1500) . So anyone can do it this season, even if you play 30 mins a day.

I’m at 2600 and 149s are 11 - 12 minutes. Reason I’m doing 149s is to get gems to 150 for augments.

My point is about amount of free time one has, not disability or anything else. Games that reward grinding are naturally going to end up rewarding people with more time to play them.

1 Like