Bugs discovered on NS v2.6.7a

1. Captain Crimson’s Trimmings set: The damage increment is categories as “skill damage”
  2. Captain Crimson’s Trimmings set: damage reduction not affected by Crusader - Law of Valor - Unstoppable Force
  3. Area damage not calculated properly for Heaven’s Fury
  4. Raiziel damage seems way too high
  5. Barbarian Wrath of the Berserker has an animation that stops the channeling of Whirlwind and last about 1 sec
1 Like

You need proof for these points mate, any videos that reproduce it?

(I can’t post a link so please remove the spaces in the link below before visiting)
www.dropbox. com/sh/ lt9ds0e8b504igp/ AAANNeKQh-RxaMZZpztj5zhaa?dl=0

Regarding 1:
In pictures “Damage Increment 1.jpg” and “Damage Increment 2.jpg”, you can totally see the “damage increased by skills” varies with “cooldown reduction”, which is not the case on PC

Regarding 2:
If you compare “wrath cost reduction” in “Resource Reduction 1.jpg” and “Resource Reduction 2.jpg”, you can see the difference before and after using “Law of Valor - Unstoppable Force”, however the “damage reduction” is not affected - and neither is the toughness.

1 Like

But none of these on PC are reflected on your skill sheet page either? You don’t see on your character sheet the increase in damage reduction etc.

Well, yes you don’t see “damage reduction” on PC, but you can see the change in “toughness”. I just made 2 screenshots on PC to confirm that and put them in the dropbox folder. On NS the “toughness” won’t change after using “Law of Valor - Unstoppable Force”.
Also, on PC the damage increment provided CC set won’t be categorized as “damage increased by skills”.

If you are using the crimson set, i think you have the incorrect belt. You say above your using captain crimson satin sash but you should be using captain crimson silk girdle. Thats probably why your not seeing and damage modification.

Thanks for pointing out. There’s a mistake in my description. I’ve just adjusted it.

However I double checked the set I’m using and I stand by my conclusion. How things should be when wearing the Captain Crimson’s Trimmings set (as shown in the screenshots from PC version):

• There should NOT be any change in “Damage increased from skills” when CDR changes;
  • There SHOULD be change in “toughness” when RED changes - in this case it’s CRU activating “Law of Valor - Unstoppable Force”.

How things are like on NS:

• “Damage increased from skills” changed with CDR on items;
  • “Toughness” (as well as “Damage Reduction” on NS) does not change when CRU activates “Law of Valor - Unstoppable Force”.

Anyone with D3 on NS is welcome to test. As far as I tested these problems still exist in the latest 2.67a version.