Captain Crimson’s Trimmings set bugs still persist in 2.6.8

Just updated the game to 2.6.8 on my NS and tested the Captain set. The bugs mentioned here still persist:

Very disappointed.

Update Mar/06: a friend reminded me and I took another look. It turns out that when CRU activates Law of Valor - Unstoppable Force with Captain Crimson’s Trimmings set equiped, the “Damage reduction” won’t change but the “toughness” will be doubled. So I guess this one is solved, albeit in a confusing way.

The damage increase by Captain Crimson’s Trimmings set is still categorized as “skill damage”, which is still a bug.

COULD YOU PLEASE FIX THIS BUG that Captain Crimson’s Trimmings damage is still skill damage. And also Aughild’s Authority damage is skill damage.

Because of this, Captain Crimson’s + Aughild’s Authority build on Nintendo switch will be much less than on PC / Xbox / PS!

For example, the most popular Wizard’s firebird Season 23 build with a lvl 120 Taeguk(+ 70% skill damage for 10x buff), correct damage is 1.7 * 1.3 * 1.6 = 3.536 times.
And on NS with this bug it is reduced to 1.7 + 0.3 + 0.6 = 2.6 times. Which is 36% nerf!!

This really damages player experience on NS and it is discrimination compared to other PC / console players. PLEASE FIX THIS!

Oh what a poor bug! No one will take care of you. Your existence is being denied!

Sadly D3 now is like an orphan nobody cares about. D4 is under developing and Immortal is under promotion. D3 too old to make profit for BLZ