Bug with Leaderboards

Hello,
I have completed 2 times greater rift 120 solo with my Witch Doctor but it doesn’t count in leaderboards.
Thank you.

1 Like

same hear about 14 days or more the leaderboard bugged on a few servers did 130 with my witchdoc 2 times and both clears aren’t count in leaderboards ore in Profile. 2 days before i cleared 127 it counts on leaderboard. Its only sometimes but it’s hard to have fun when you know that records are not count on leaderboards. Its the only think to play a saison :smiley: and thx Blizzard for the stupid answer that you dosen’t know this bug about 3 weeks.

Did we really need yet another thread about this…

From the How to Write a Good Bug Report sticky…

Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted. If you have a duplicate thread, we will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed.

Within the first couple of dozen or so threads in the Bug Report forum you would find numerous threads about the issue…

All of which have links to the thread on EU Technical Support where this is being investigated…

The EU thread now has details of a player-developed method that will allow you to determine whether your game session is being hosted on a server that will record your GR clearances or not.

2 Likes

Out of the 94 servers tested so far, 49 are bugged.
I think this qualifies for something a tad stronger than “a few”.

2 Likes

I did greater rift 121 a few hours ago and it’s been recorded on leaderboards. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Blizzard confirmed this had been fixed last night…